List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have no chance - the board makes the call not some knob on facebook
This new look angry Premo is quite the surprise!

Let it all out bud. All that optimism during the season
Has finally broken you!

Welcome to the dark side brother! ;)

Great we lose Bruce, Stuv and get nothing back but Jones. At least no one else will cut in on that one.
We’ll get Jones for pick 5 and Acres while Hawks will get Hill for pick 326 and a ham and cheese toastie 🙄

He was much better when third man up was still around. The removal of that rule hurt him badly.

Hindsight, should have just drafted Grundy or not traded McEvoy, but somehow at the end of all this we ended up with Marshall so maybe the ruck merry-go-around has been worth it in the end.

Except we are moving Marshall to get Ryder. Hopefully his mobility scooter gets a flat tyre and we have to play Roma.

We’ll get Jones for pick 5 and Acres while Hawks will get Hill for pick 326 and a ham and cheese toastie 🙄

And we got rid of Bruce to get Ming and he decides he loves drinking with schoolies and stays up north.

Your trolling needs work.
Joking obviously. Still my point stands. You can pick players who got overs or unders for trades. If Bruce does go then hopefully we get overs otherwise I think the move sucks. I rate bruce as really important to our forward structure because he works so hard.

The Steven issues have been well published...any reason Bruce is done? Seems out of the blue..?
I did say I'm well aware everyone knows Steven will be gone. I'm not sure why Bruce is going. I didn't get the chance to ask for specifics but was told it's pretty much a done deal that he will be at the dogs and that Newnes wants out. I would love to be able to give you more. Sorry.

If you use Hickey as a comparison then Bruce is a top 5 pick... Lots of love.

Hanners came cheap because of injuries and we took a fair bit of salary from the Swans. I suspect the favour to be returned this year with Jones.
Tell them to stick their favours up their arse!

Hate to see what they would do to us if they were vengeful! 😩

Joking obviously. Still my point stands. You can pick players who got overs or unders for trades. If Bruce does go then hopefully we get overs otherwise I think the move sucks. I rate bruce as really important to our forward structure because he works so hard.
I knew you were joking.
If you weren’t I was going to give you so much pain!
Like:
Hickey
Daylight
Daylight
Marshall
???

Anyway, part of the fun of Trade, are the valuations.

Except we are moving Marshall to get Ryder. Hopefully his mobility scooter gets a flat tyre and we have to play Roma.
Every time Ratten is asked, he raves about Marshall as a ruckman and how great he is going to be. Someone better inform him that he isn't going to play Marshall there anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And someone put up a savage Josh Bruce petition on change through facebook. https://www.change.org/p/st-kilda-f...e_location=combo_psf&psf_variant=combo&skip=1

They are going to start thinking Saints fans are nutters, the second one I have seen where fans are tying to overrule the club. Brad Scott had one too.

Reckon this is Gallagher trying to up Bruce’s Trade value.

A new petition will appear in 2 weeks entitled, “Bruce can only go if we get a first round pick”.

Last edited:
I just read the club admitted to Keath undertaking a medical. Surely you don’t do a medical unless the deal is close to done?
He was also getting a medical at the Dogs so getting a few before he makes his decision.

Plus, we couldn't deny it because they had footage of him being ushered into one of Moorabbin's side doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back