List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because our season is over and the sillier season has started

IMO club saying he is required but if something really good is offered we will look at it
Yeah perhaps mate.
I just think the Carlisle rumour grew legs when Alex Keath toured Moorabbin.
When to me that's more a future backup cos Brown is on his last legs and Roberton is uncertain , less so than replacing Jake.
Like I said time will tell.
When you've had a shit year as a club the silly season is probably the most fun part.

What can't you believe?

The football season has finished for both and both are ex-teammates catching up for a meal. Is Hill was not meant to have friends and a social life?

I very much doubt pics of Mexican Food is code for secret trade meeting...

Everything’s a code for trading, their gonna steal him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was being nice , no need for the smart ass comment

I wasn't being a smartass.?? More or a crap joke than a dig.
Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

If I was the sensitive type I could've perceived your eye roll gif :rolleyes: as being dismissive .
But I'm not, so I didn't.
So how about we both just move on before this gets any more ridiculous than it already is and they form a circle around us and all start chanting " fight fight fight"
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: the Bruce trade. I think it works out best for everyone if we can get West Coast involved. Swapping the Dogs' 1st and 2nd for West Coast's 1st and Sydney's 2nd (12 and 30 for 17/18 and 22, plus whatever later pick swaps are required, which are irrelevant here) could mean simplifying the Bruce trade a lot.

It would mean we simply hand over a 1st rounder in a straight swap, rather than giving our 1st then trying to find a fair balance through other pick swaps. If we handed over 18 for Bruce, then used our 22 on Martin, it means we've turned our 1st and 2nd into Martin + Bruce, which is pretty much exactly what our aim seems to be. It also means Saints get their 1st rounder without over-complicating things

Re: the Bruce trade. I think it works out best for everyone if we can get West Coast involved. Swapping the Dogs' 1st and 2nd for West Coast's 1st and Sydney's 2nd (12 and 30 for 17/18 and 22, plus whatever later pick swaps are required, which are irrelevant here) could mean simplifying the Bruce trade a lot.

It would mean we simply hand over a 1st rounder in a straight swap, rather than giving our 1st then trying to find a fair balance through other pick swaps. If we handed over 18 for Bruce, then used our 22 on Martin, it means we've turned our 1st and 2nd into Martin + Bruce, which is pretty much exactly what our aim seems to be. It also means Saints get their 1st rounder without over-complicating things
I'd rather just take your first rounder.

Is that the hickey who plays in maybe a premiership side. We obviously see footy differently. Anyway I made my point that pick 12 is not happening in my opinion unless we give a fair bit back.

He's only in the side because Nic got that bag of dim sims you sent him while he was recovering.

It might work for you but it’s a big no from us, imo if you want him just pay up pick 12.

I’m not inclined to add anything from our end in fact if I was to complicate the trade if it happens I’d be asking for more.

That only works if Freo are happy with WC's first rounder instead of yours.

It might work for you but it’s a big no from us, imo if you want him just pay up pick 12.

I’m not inclined to add anything from our end in fact if I was to complicate the trade if it happens I’d be asking for more.
The problem is a lot of reports are suggesting the trade is likely to be on the opposite end of the spectrum, where the Saints will likely end up with unders if anything. Straight swap for Pick 12 seems almost 0% chance of happening at this stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back