List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a once a day lurker shoutouts to those of you who go around liking worthwhile posts! Browsing through only reading posts with around 8+ likes makes for a nice summary that still includes all of Dr Spaceman’s posts (always a highlight of mine!)
That’s totally unfair on me because 300 have me on ignore. 3 likes is worth 14 for most people.

Bing and or Papley and Howard would help plenty when it comes to declaring a big win for the off season!
Like Hill and Ryder esp at his cost and think they both will help us with versatility on how we set up!

Just can't help thinking we still need more class and with our draft hand it makes it pretty difficult to see how that can happen!
So this where me thinks there will be a big surprise to come yet as far as to who we may float in order to get the players we want!

As has been pointed out, we are not exactly blessed with players that have genuine currency
There is this one bloke who to me is a no brainer, but doubt the club have the plums to do it!
Won't go on and on again as to who, as tbh even i'm sick of that Malaka going on about him!
If we can get pick 13 from the Dogs, Bing could very easily be on this year. They had 2 chances last week to declare he wouldnt move this off season and didn't take them. Even better if Crouch nominates them because they will need another good pick with 1+2 off the table.

I'm hopeful the class will come from Coffield and Clark getting more game time in the midfield. Both have heaps of it but just need continuity to show it.

Wowee. I would be the only one. Not. There is stats on games. There is bests in the paper. There are reports on players. Happy to have a slab on us being the only bidder.

Reports that Tigers were interested if our deal doesn’t eventuate.

The point is if Jack was certainly staying the number one reason for us improving next year would be a fit Steven. Even fat jack basically won us 2 games. Comparing him to jones is madness.

We get what you’re saying and most would agree...the point is he’s 99.9% not staying so we have to make some moves. Not many available players out there for trade that would be better than a Jack who isn’t playing to his optimum, but we have no choice, that’s our bad luck.

So you can be negative about Jones all you want, we’ve probably found the closest available replacement we can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup & even if he stayed he’s not getting to 2018 Jack standards whilst in the Saints colours. A cameo here & there isn’t gonna change that. He burnt out after a couple of games. Best for Jack & the club to part ways.

Burnt out?
He came in , unfit and played a game, then didn't pull up for the following games.
Normal, not burnt out.
If he got fit he'd pull up.

Dunno about you lot but i'm happy about Zac Jones

We are getting there .
Added some ripping ready to go players last year + this year .....
Hanneberry, Kent , Wilkie , Hind , Parker , Hill , Ryder , Jones + one , supporting our classy kids Clark , Coffield , Bytel , King , Battle
Giggity Giggity Goo !

We get what you’re saying and most would agree...the point is he’s 99.9% not staying so we have to make some moves. Not many available players out there for trade that would be better than a Jack who isn’t playing to his optimum, but we have no choice, that’s our bad luck.

So you can be negative about Jones all you want, we’ve probably found the closest available replacement we can get.
Again I knew before many jack was gone and there was no choice. I’m talking about reasons for improving or going backwards. If I was talking about players leaving who don’t have to I would be saying bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back