List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
prediction time....

Which will be the first trade to get done tomorrow?
and
Which Saints trade (either in or out) will be the first one to be completed?

prediction time....

and

I’m going Hill. The narrative coming out of both clubs is it’s a fait accompli. I think pick 6 & possibly some pick swaps gets it done. Not tomorrow though maybe mid-late week.

Seriously exciting times for the club!

I genuinely can’t wait for RD 1 2020 to start and the vibe within the supporters and especially on this board is one of hope and promise.

Yes we will lose a few stalwarts (Bruce, Steven) but the talent we are bringing in fulfills our needs and slowly but surely we are becoming a club players want to come to.

The Ratts Effect 🐀

Again I knew before many jack was gone and there was no choice. I’m talking about reasons for improving or going backwards. If I was talking about players leaving who don’t have to I would be saying bruce.

I agree, think Bruce will be a pretty big loss this year.

Genuine question - would you want to extend him after next season in the highly likely case we’ll have both Kings in the future?
We surely couldn’t have all those three talls and a resting ruck?

Or do you think we should extend Bruce longer term and use one of the Kings down back? It’s a case of how the club sees things long term I suppose.

prediction time....

and
Jones for a future 2nd for us.

Would have said Ryder, but we might end up dealing with both Ryder and Gray at the same time?

Hill will almost be worked out, but being a big trade it will get dragged out IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine question - would you want to extend him after next season in the highly likely case we’ll have both Kings in the future?

Or do you think we should extend Bruce longer term and use one of the Kings down back? It’s a case of how the club sees things long term I suppose.
I would have shown him some love and see if one extra year worked. Anyway we will be geniuses if we get pick 13.

I want to extend Josh Battle .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back