List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Such an overrated player on this board & now on the Dogs board. He’s a Dawe / Jack Anthony level forward. Ain’t a footballers arseholes IMHO. I’d take a pick around 20-30 & run.
Yes he flukes all those contested marks. Vital player to our forward line. Hope the options are at least as good forward. Doubt Ryder is anywhere near as good forward and I’d rather our best player ruck most of the game.

Such an overrated player on this board & now on the Dogs board. He’s a Chris Dawes / Jack Anthony level forward. Ain’t a footballers arseholes IMHO. I’d take a pick around 20-30 & run.
+1.

Heck even a bit of Charlie Gardner/Ryan Gamble in Brucey.

20-30 is very fair.

Yes he flukes all those contested marks. Vital player to our forward line. Hope the options are at least as good forward. Doubt Ryder is anywhere near as good forward and I’d rather our best player ruck most of the game.

Mate he’s made it to the AFL so obviously he’s a very good footballer but in the context of AFL level forwards of the modern era he’s very, very ordinary. He’ll be onto his third club, he’s a journeyman who would be delisted in 12 months anyway. It’s Max King time.

I reckon this was the only year Brucey stuck those contested marks and his what 27?

He’s dropped ALOT of sitters aswell because he has concrete hands

Just my irrelevant opinion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate he’s made it to the AFL so obviously he’s a very good footballer but in the context of AFL level forwards of the modern era he’s very, very ordinary. He’ll be onto his third club,
He’s a journeyman who would be delisted in 12 months anyway. It’s Max King time.
No in the context of the afl he is far from very very ordinary. Do you actually go to games or watch on tv because if you went you would see the work he does. And very very ordinary players don’t take that many contested marks.

sounds like sanity is prevailing on stuv. later 2nd round pick sounds ok. i think we still lose, but i think everyone walks away happy.

pick 24 i reckon will be fair
33 no cash, 24 with cash take it or leave it.

No reasonable person would think St Kilda should pay any part of jacks contract unless we’re given fair compensation. Even then it’s another AFL dodge, it’s possible a club could have multiple players on their books with part of their salary being paid by other clubs.

How is that fair when it’s meant to be a hard salary cap?.

No in the context of the afl he is far from very very ordinary. Do you actually go to games or watch on tv because if you went you would see the work he does. And very very ordinary players don’t take that many contested marks.
Concrete hands tho

33 no cash, 24 with cash take it or leave it.

No reasonable person would think St Kilda should pay any part of jacks contract unless we’re given fair compensation. Even then it’s another AFL dodge, it’s possible a club could have multiple players on their books with part of their salary being paid by other clubs.

How is that fair when it’s meant to be a hard salary cap?.
We aren’t forced to pay. No other club is either so it’s completely fair. We shouldn’t be paying anything in this case. Doesn’t help us at all

Yea I see the work he does, very lazy & uncoordinated, better suited to holding a stop-go sign at roadworks. Off ya go to the Dogs, good riddance I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back