• trade back in with a future second for someone else

• only take MM and keep the other spot for PSD/rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our draft haul:

Pick 17 - Max Michalanney (matched F/S)
Pick 43 - Billy Dowling
Pick 50 - Hugh Bond

Rookie Pick 5 - Andrew McPherson (re-listed)
Rookie Pick 21 - Paul Seedsman (re-listed)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would throw a spanner in the works for him if a non Victorian team comes bottom though..

does he say no to the FS opportunity at Brisbane and then hope he doesn't get picked by an SA, NSW or WA team if they are in front of a victorian teams pick..

would throw a spanner in the works for him if a non Victorian team comes bottom though..

does he say no to the FS opportunity at Brisbane and then hope he doesn't get picked by an SA, NSW or WA team if they are in front of a victorian teams pick..
Might end up with a Dunkley scenario in that case.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't wanna move to a place where it's either too hot/humid or bucketing with rain.
???. Have you ever been to QLD?..

Its only a couple of months of the year that it is hot/humid/rainy up here in South East QLD..

Rest of the year, and especially through winter, its around 25 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and nowhere near muggy and humid..

???. Have you ever been to QLD?..

Its only a couple of months of the year that it is hot/humid/rainy up here in South East QLD..

Rest of the year, and especially through winter, its around 25 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and nowhere near muggy and humid..
I go to sunshine coast often. Hate it.

Winter weather is good but that doesn't outweigh all the other shite. Was nice when I was a kid, but I think it's turned to shit.

At this early stage I’d want :

4. Elijah Tsatas - mid - 184cm Oakleigh - outside/inside mid, beautiful disposal and some good pace, plays more uncontested footy so wing could be his role in the AFL

And

8. Harry Lemmey - kpf - 199cm 199cm - didnt really shine at the u17 champs, but has since played in the SANFL and in the u19 state series to rise in peoples rankings with s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DaKids
Seems two very good draft prospects from down South are having injury issues this preseason, exciting Athletic Ruck/Forward Will Verral having an interrupted preseason managing groin issues and exciting medium forward/midfielder Jaiden Magor working through lower leg/foot issues.

DaKids
Seems two very good draft prospects from down South are having injury issues this preseason, exciting Athletic Ruck/Forward Will Verral having an interrupted preseason managing groin issues and exciting medium forward/midfielder Jaiden Magor working through lower leg/foot issues.
Is Magor from Pongy? I reckon I played cricket against his dad.

DaKids
Seems two very good draft prospects from down South are having injury issues this preseason, exciting Athletic Ruck/Forward Will Verral having an interrupted preseason managing groin issues and exciting medium forward/midfielder Jaiden Magor working through lower leg/foot issues.That’s a hell of a shame. I know for a fact Magor attracted some interest last year
DaKids
That’s a hell of a shame - Magor especially was attracting some draft interest that I know of. Hopefully they are both back out there soon

Father Son is dumb. Ashcroft going into the open draft would be a huge win for the league
I think the league (i.e. VFL) wants VFL FSs to continue as much as possible. Non-Vic FSs they'd be happy to see in the open draft, giving struggling Vic clubs a chance to get them.

It is a stupid rule, it's supposed to be about the legacy and history of the name at the club...it the Dunkley name at Sydney, Mitchell at the Swans or Edwards at the Crows ruined?

Check out this birdman John Deu

Playing in the NT’s U18 Grandfinal for
Nightcliff Tigers. I don’t know anything about him unfortunately

View attachment 1352977
View attachment 1352978
Thats a crazy vertical leap, must be at least 5 foot. i just skimmed through the game and from my cursory glance he didnt too much else and actually looks a little short for a ruck, i think he may be better suited as an intercepting defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft Discussion

Back