Trades 2022 Fantasy Round 23 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, Himmbelberg might have to be traded, I was actually stoked to have him as a pod for this round but Freo are the hardest rucks to score against

Freo love bombing long to the loose man so Haynes could be a massive pod this week if he is taking Himmels role, I was thinking Himmel was going 150 in a GF in that role :\
I nearly traded him out last week, but he still scored ok with a 120. I'd like to know what he scored in the last quarter when he was rucking. It's not ideal but I have to choose between trading him or Sinclair

Tom Campbell you have got to be joking. Wtf!

Keeping Timglish now, flipping Marshall is double rucking now tho ffs

Trade Himmelberg or Dylan Moore? If only I knew Himmel was playing fwd or not, surely he is with Keefe out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I nearly traded him out last week, but he still scored ok with a 120. I'd like to know what he scored in the last quarter when he was rucking. It's not ideal but I have to choose between trading him or Sinclair
Himmelberg went alright in the last term
30 af points
8 disposals 2 hit outs

Still hoping he plays back
It’s a frustrating pick but it is what it is

A1F76247-5B37-4685-8D4E-3B349355B48B.png

Whats better

Trading Hall and a rook for Zerett - a viable captain option

or

Hall and Himmel/Moore for 2 players like Blicavs and Parish/850k

or

hall and Crisp for 2 players like Blicavs and a 750k (I want to trade crisp but his best option is probably Ellis who im unsure of)

Thinking maybe I just bite the bullet and get Zerett in?

So in the GF in our league and was stoked to have unique A.Hall…so he’s obviously trade 1. With stuff all cash in the bank, who’s the biggest property for trade 2?

Keays, Neale, crisp, Andy Bray, Bont, dyl Moore?

I think this proves that Ratten loves playing 2 rucks in the team

Marshall never gonna be that guy while Ratten is at the helm

Sinclair - Ellis
Neale - Steele

Finishing with Miller/Steele VC/C which is poetic as they were the #1 & 2 seeds coming in to the season.

Good luck everyone, it's been "fun".

I'm ditching Steele as he's been shit, so he should go well this week..

Out of league finals so its purely rankings for this final round. Hoping to stay inside the top 1k

1660899600961.png

Realistically its two options with 33k in the bank.w

Hall & Parnell to best available (Cogs, Gawn) and a sunday loop for captain purposes.

Or
Hall to Blicavs

then its either
Steele to Miller?
Neale to LDU?

English should stay solo ruck. I will keep Marshall I think. ROB should score well vs Finlayson (at least hit outs at a minimum and he tonned earlier in year in the showdown).

Won't be able to get Short to anything worthwhile except Ellis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back