Preview 2022 Rd 23 Carlton vs Collingwood Sunday August 21 3:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1305

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murmurings Adam Saad could be a late scratchy also.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You’re a moderator, why would deliberately go out of your way to cause trouble? Yes I did say that on our board, but I had nothing but respect with my post on your board, last I heard quoting posters from other boards is against the rules, are you above the rules?

How am I causing trouble. This is our Board.

I quoted your post from your Board but without the user tags which is within the rules.

Gee for a 'newbie' you seem to know THE RULES. :think:

Now run along!

Please, I don’t want to be more saad before the game starts. Walshy out is enough. He was proppy, got hit hard 2-3 times last week and was stretching his legs out at the start of the 4th in the middle of the ground from memory.

Let’s just hope the Hawks do the business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can cover midfielders.

I’d be more worried if it was a KPP
Agreed. By the end of his career Walsh will have a couple of Browlows, four or five flags, multiple AA, and plenty of B&Fs. But today… just today, we can cover him.
A couple of mids will just need to step up.

Agreed. By the end of his career Walsh will have a couple of Browlows, four or five flags, multiple AA, and plenty of B&Fs. But today… just today, we can cover him.
A couple of mids will just need to step up.
One thing mate they've planned for maybe two players who might not be out there and haven't planned for two that will be.

Not a gut running two way mid unfortunately. Prob a priority.

Limiting turnovers is the key to winning today and as much as I love Sammy I’m not sure he helps much on that front.

If we turn it over like we did last time we played them Usain Bolt or Mo Farah in our midfield won’t save us.

Sky is not falling in peeps - trust the MC to make the right calls with injured plays - I think we win this regardless.

6qm61r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back