Preview 2022 Rd 23 Carlton vs Collingwood Sunday August 21 3:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1305

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon boys.
Biggest game I can recall since the 2013 elimination final. Almost 10 years later.
Do it for yourselves most importantly and also for the supporters.
I’m pumped and will be there early for the reserves game.
Let’s all cheer loud and hope the boys bring it home for us.

Little (not so 'little' anymore) Dirty and myself about to embark to the Big Smoke from the 'Rat. Haven't been to a filth game by choice since the day that McGuane did his thing, he'd take three steps these days and keel over.....
Was so scared that day it's twenty + years since I saw these campaigners and had to put up with their toothless moronic supporter base...
But today it's Little Dirty's first real big game so I sucked it up, and we're off...
Baggers by 5, goals that is.......

Today’s the day boys!

Been a nervous lead up all week. Feeling confident and have manifested the win in my head all week.

We’ve had a fantastic season so far but. we still have unfinished business.

Bring the same intensity from last week. Crowd will be behind you all day.

Charlie to kick 6

Blues by 43

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to staff shortages I am dealing with an Asian couple that are building a massive home. Every meeting at the display homes they arrive in full PPE gear.
Called them this morning and advised I have tested positive :cool: and need to cancel the appointment. Wife was very disappointed and got the husband on the line to reschedule an appointment, (read following in Chinese accent).

"Oh very sorry to hear Steve, hope all good for you. Wife upset but now I watch Carlton play" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Due to staff shortages I am dealing with an Asian couple that are building a massive home. Every meeting at the display homes they arrive in full PPE gear.
Called them this morning and advised I have tested positive :cool: and need to cancel the appointment. Wife was very disappointed and got the husband on the line to reschedule an appointment, (read following in Chinese accent).

"Oh very sorry to hear Steve, hope all good for you. Wife upset but now I watch Carlton play" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
That is a community service right there. Greatest good of the greatest number :thumbsu:

Jab him up and get him in!
I do want to say go all in. However, he gets subbed out early and its not good, can do further damage.

They can all rest next week after we win but can’t risk a players welfare either for the long term. Tough situation and decisions

Thank god I’m not making them

Sigh.

Even if he plays, clearly well below 100% fitness

We have never lost when Walsh doesn’t play (tongue in cheek).

This probably means we line up more like last week with Doc and Setts in the centre, Stock and Williams down back to cover Doc, and Cerra takes Walsh’s role with Newnes coming in to take a wing….or will George Hewett play after all?

It’s all too much for me now…just bounce the ball ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back