List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant be the plan as McKenzie could go from 5 to 10.
If we got 5 for Clark we would get McKenzie for certain, but I can already here the bleating from the usual suspects if we did.

Anyway wont happen. The club has not put Clark up for trade, and will keep him unless we get something like 2 high firsts or better.
Not sure it will be that high.

No the thread said IF we are going to improve this is where I think it needs to come from.
Some very optimistic assessments which is the point, to constantly defend poor decisions and paint failure as success is relentless as well. There are quite a few on here who get very hot under the collar when a contrary view of a favourite player is given let alone the list as a whole.

I‘m sure of 1 thing when all is said and sifted only success will make everyone happy, until then we all view things differently and are entitled to an opinion.

The key is to check in once a day and scroll past 90% of them. Most are bickering and pissing contests.

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can someone do us all a favour…

Choose one of Gringo’s posts, one of Lewdogs’ and one of Premium’s and that should basically cover the whole spectrum….

😉🤣

Some very optimistic assessments which is the point, to constantly defend poor decisions and paint failure as success is relentless as well. There are quite a few on here who get very hot under the collar when a contrary view of a favourite player is given let alone the list as a whole.

I‘m sure of 1 thing when all is said and sifted only success will make everyone happy, until then we all view things differently and are entitled to an opinion.
I think it's the hysteria that people are sick of and for me personally that's on both sides, I don't like relentless positivity either, I reckon there's a balance and if there's a balance I think it makes for better discussion.

I think you for instance are critical of the club but you're probably one of the more measured posters we've got so to me when you say something it holds more weight than someone who is just one way (negative or positive) all the time. I am actually interested in what you have to say because whilst you give the club a clip it's far more measured I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really get what's wrong with starting a thread with some glass half full assessments of our players and how we could improve. Of course we are all entitled to an opinion but incessent negativity about the club is actually against the rules of the board although I know George and the mods are very lenient with it which is fair enough but it's funny how triggered some people get by a little bit of "positivity".

I don't really get what's wrong with starting a thread with some glass half full assessments of our players and how we could improve. Of course we are all entitled to an opinion but incessent negativity about the club is actually against the rules of the board although I know George and the mods are very lenient with it which is fair enough but it's funny how triggered some people get by a little bit of "positivity".
I think the board is a reflection of how the team is performing but yeah, you're right, even in the shittest of times I still would like to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Drive yourself completely insane if all you focus on is how bad we're going

You tell them little sheriff. Annoying troll posts to bait posters are too though so be careful running off to the principal.

I think the board is a reflection of how the team is performing but yeah, you're right, even in the shittest of times I still would like to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Drive yourself completely insane if all you focus on is how bad we're going
No doubt it's a lot more pleasant here when we're winning. In fact, life is just better! That we can all agree on.

Sorry to come onto your turf cowboy. I'll check out for the night so you and Mowman can get back to your circle jerk.

Time for bed for little champ. Need to get up early to start your positivity avalanche?

I'm sorry my friend but a lot of us have been banging on about our situation for a long time. We all love St Kilda as much as you do but you can only paper over the cracks for so long.

Anybody who doesn't think the club needs a kick up the arse is kidding themselves.

From players, to coaches to recruiters, they all need a rocket.
That's why the owner of an 8 billion dollar business has called a review. Things need to change.
However not everything is as catastrophic as is being made out. To constantly call people at the club idiots and fools and making up defamatory stuff about them in post after post gets too much.

It drains the forum of energy. It seems every bit of news is confirmation bias towards their opinion. Even with the Clark news and being told a number of times that Clark was not being Hawked by the club, there was post after post moaning about the club 'putting Clark on the trade table'.
I welcome criticism but distain carping and complaining like a child.
Whinging on a forum wont change anything. If people think they know better, call a spill and get on the board or withdraw financial support, until the club improves its performance.

The only thing we can do as supporters to change the mediocre results is make it known to the club. Otherwise it is just impotent rage screamed into the ether by people with no courage of conviction.

Anybody who doesn't think the club needs a kick up the arse is kidding themselves.

That's why the owner of an 8 billion dollar business has called a review. Things need to change.
However not everything is as catastrophic as is being made out. To constantly call people at the club idiots and fools and making up defamatory stuff about them in post after post gets too much.

It drains the forum of energy. It seems every bit of news is confirmation bias towards their opinion. Even with the Clark news and being told a number of times that Clark was not being Hawked by the club, there was post after post moaning about the club 'putting Clark on the trade table'.
Whinging on a forum wont change anything. If people think they know better, call a spill and get on the board or withdraw financial support, until the club improves its performance.

The only thing we can do as supporters to change the mediocre results is make it known to the club. Otherwise it is just impotent rage screamed into the ether by people with no courage of conviction.
Bang on

On SM-F711B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trade period is a blood sport on here. It's when we buy up disappointments and lose favourite sons. Your way to deal is to pot others and pull your membership, mine is to irritate people with my negative trauma responses. It's a broad church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back