List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't/not fussed about HC either way....

Would love the salary dump scenario to be true and then see if we would package up what we have left for 21. One can dream I guess.

OK a bit of positivity

We have a quality player in Clark still on our books
Coff coming back off injury
Hayes coming back off injury
Gres coming back off injury
Owens, Windy and Naz to continue their great development.
We pick up a top ten pick
Hill to finally have a breakout season
King to kick 70
Higgins to overcome his concussions and kick 40
Steele to recapture his AA form
Sinc two consecutive AA's
Cordy to give Howard, Wilkie and battle a chop out
Bytel to be resigned and show his true potential

Top 8

LENNY ****ING HAYES

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything

He's got Purple asking his input whilst Lloydy whistles and spins in his chair in the middle.

Lucky to be there is SOS to be the voice of someone with a clue, even if it's not much of one.

I suppose the big question now is how do we change Clark’s mind to get him to sign another contract next year cos unless he has a massive year he won’t be worth more than whatever we got offered this year

Even if he leaves for a future 2nd next year, it's better than North's demands this year

Well, that's all folks...literally nothing to see here. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Personally I'm glad we did next to nothing.
We have an okay draft hand in an even enough draft. If we've got our mojo on, we should come out of this a little better than okay.
Is it true North wanted us to GIVE them 2 firsts AND Clark?
If so, then we need to give these dumbasses a wide berth from here in in. They're just not right in the head.

* Edit: Just saw what they asked. A bit of a low kick in the nuts there.

2nd and 3rd?!

twc311 GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’t

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ultimately if that deal was done. It was 2 middle of the pile first rounders for what the club thought was a premium talent.

That is about right on face value - (take away your affinity for Clark)
I reckon if anyone suggested that prior to Clark being shopped we'd all scoff at it

Once it became apparent we were keen to get rid of him I think that's the best we could have done

Hopefully he gets a kick in the arse and has a good year

North Melbourne FC
·

North Melbourne FC
@NMFCOfficial
·
Follow
Brady on Hunter Clark: We had a fair throw at the stumps. He’s a contracted player so our chances were slim. The Saints were clear on that all along.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back