Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just calm down.

We need a gun mid. Gun mid in his prime pops his head up. Has issues. Vic media encourage the move.

Its A Trap GIF

I understand those policies are being relaxed ....there was a piece on it a few days ago ....there always was leeway on the policy

The rule about trading picks has only ever been related to future picks.

You could either

Trade your F1 but keep all of your other Future picks

Or Trade any/all of your F2,F3,F4 but keep your F1

The relaxing of the rules is you will be allowed to trade your F4 as well as your F1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I agree..and if it would be a case of paying up big for the purchasing club. I would think our 9 + f1 + mcadam and a good 1st team player like milera for example might be around the mark

Possibly but Tim Lamb (Dees List Manager) or someone will need to lose their job unless he is traded for a mint factory. Milera is a good player but unless were getting Pick 1 or someone like Harry Mckay this is a waste.

I imagine Swans, Suns, Crows and Bombers will come knocking once a decision has been made.

The rule about trading picks has only ever been related to future picks.

You could either

Trade your F1 but keep all of your other Future picks

Or Trade any/all of your F2,F3,F4 but keep your F1

The relaxing of the rules is you will be allowed to trade your F4 as well as your F1

Even trading of future F1 picks was really based on the ladder position of the Club ......NORTH would get a firm "No" ....whereas a MELB or GEEL with demonstrable responsible trading, would be able to trade-out their picks

This was articulated a while back ....but also re-affirmed recently, in stating the policies were likely to be relaxed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly but Tim Lamb (Dees List Manager) or someone will need to lose their job unless he is traded for a mint factory. Milera is a good player.

I imagine Swans, Suns, Crows and Bombers will come knocking once a decision has been made.
You would think Oilver would get a big say where he goes?
Usually once they decide to go they’ve made their kind up where and it’s not an auction all over the country.

So what’s the best (cheapest) Oliver deal we could hope for if it were to come to pass?

Any chance 9, F1, Doedee comp and McAdam?

Would leave us with a decent draft hand (20&23) to either fill out the squad with a couple of kids or really go all in for 2024

Even turn 20-23 into Port F1 and potentially get an upgrade on our F1 that we give to Melbourne.

So what’s the best (cheapest) Oliver deal we could hope for if it were to come to pass?

Any chance 9, F1, Doedee comp and McAdam?

Would leave us with a decent draft hand (20&23) to either fill out the squad with a couple of kids or really go all in for 2024

Even turn 20-23 into Port F1 and potentially get an upgrade on our F1 that we give to Melbourne.

I think that's a good baseline

Dear Adelaide FC

Can you please let me know what Oliver’s jumper number will be next year?

I’m getting a tattoo.

Thanks,
El Oliverino
Hear the foot is not too painful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back