Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No he wont..

Not every other vic club would have salary cap space to fit him in.. and the draft capital to satisfy the dees..

In fact.. most of them wouldnt..
Essendon would, hence why the reports are about us and Essendon being interested he has a massive deal with Melbourne very few could pull it off without Melbourne having to pay a cent plus have the draft collateral required to trade

2f1119b8e11baafae147c04a8cddd3d9.jpg

I think I’ve figured it out.

He’s on 3 strikes, so the MFC and the AFL put their heads together and concocted a plan to finally send us our big fish. They ordered they’re plebs in the footy media to push the Oliver to Crows story to get us interested. AFC doing due diligence starts the ball rolling. A trade is worked out. MFC make out like bandits. Crows fans in a state of euphoria all pre-season. Then, on the eve of season 2024, the AFL get their media men to drop the 3 strikes bombshell. Clayton is suspended and Crows are shit out of luck.

THE END

P.S. Remember, this is the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It does make you wonder why we even bother watching this contrived Victoria based reality show really. If you look at the penalties like the Tippett sanctions for the most minor infringements affecting the draft, while the AFL can just manufacture pick 3 for a spud like Mackay that totally changes the whole order and integrity of the draft.
yup, start to question it. Its just when you love the game and your club its hard to disengage IMO. Even being at the The G on Saturday its just the most exhilarating feeling being at such an amazing close intense game

Tippett draft sanctions were more severe that the Dons suffered in their drugs saga which is just mind blowing (including Dons cover ups and destroying documents) which was 10X more serious

AFL holds a large investigation when interstate teams had a few years of dominance early 2000's but nothing said now that VIC teams have beaten interstate teams I think 8 of the last 9 GFs (many of the interstate losers being higher ranked at end of minor round inc Crows in 2017) including teams absolutely robbed by the insects (Swans 2016)

My first and final offer for Clayton Oliver:

Jesse White and Pick 23

Look I know the main thing is if by some BS reason Oliver actually did come here it would dramatically improve our team and make us a real threat.

But the LOL if Port trades in Jordon Sweet and BZT and we trade in Oliver.
The best part will be Port will be trying to claim they won the trade period again.:rainbow:

He’s on 3 strikes, so the MFC and the AFL put their heads together and concocted a plan to finally send us our big fish. They ordered they’re plebs in the footy media to push the Oliver to Crows story to get us interested. AFC doing due diligence starts the ball rolling. A trade is worked out. MFC make out like bandits. Crows fans in a state of euphoria all pre-season. Then, on the eve of season 2024, the AFL get their media men to drop the 3 strikes bombshell. Clayton is suspended and Crows are s**t out of luck.

THE END

I posted this earlier, I do hope we know how many strikes that Oliver is on.

Going after Oliver and selling the farm only for us to lose everything, will set us back another decade.

He’s on 3 strikes, so the MFC and the AFL put their heads together and concocted a plan to finally send us our big fish. They ordered they’re plebs in the footy media to push the Oliver to Crows story to get us interested. AFC doing due diligence starts the ball rolling. A trade is worked out. MFC make out like bandits. Crows fans in a state of euphoria all pre-season. Then, on the eve of season 2024, the AFL get their media men to drop the 3 strikes bombshell. Clayton is suspended and Crows are s**t out of luck.

THE END

The sentence for all crimes committed at the Melbourne Football Club must be served at the Adelaide Football Club.

It’s TRADITION = VFL Logic

I posted this earlier, I do hope we know how many strikes that Oliver is on.

Going after Oliver and selling the farm only for us to lose everything, will set us back another decade.
Wasn't Buddy Franklin on about 18 strikes before moving to Sydney?

Feel like the strike policy is about as reliable as the goal review system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back