List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

ohhhh mid season trading - Shiel can be got in June

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends
He's falling apart, by mid season next year he will be sharing a room with DMac at Healing Hans sanitorium in Germany.

Last edited:

lets see if Billings can prove anyone wrong after getting to Melbourne, Paddy Mcartin getting to Sydney and almost getting AA in defence after 4-5 years out of the system shut a lot of people up who said he was one of the worst number 1 picks ever. Personally i hope Billings becomes better than the Bontempelli now wouldn't that be funny :)
Would be a surprise, not sure it would be funny.

I won’t be burning my membership, but wouldn’t you think it was a bit bizarre if we were trading him away for very little and paying a fair chunk of his salary?

That’s the kind of move you make when you cap is rooted.

I reckon it might not have been as good as they were making out. A lot of GOPs paid like stars. They seem to be cutting hard to open space back up.

Sam Edmund reporting that Dylan Shiel absolutely will not get done. We are not interested

Probably a swap of future 3rds

So if we finish above them they get paid a higher pick to take him as well? So good. Oliver had better get his shit together quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure Billings might work hard, but it’s a myth he is a highly skilled or x-factor player (his bio at draft year), doesn’t take the game on, doesn’t hit targets unless under no pressure. People have been conditioned to think he is a highly skilled and has some x-factor, apart from that 1 game against the dogs yonks again, have not seen it since.
Got absolutely ruined by our half arsed development set up.

Despite being Cho'd, he was very good in 2019 & the 1st half of 2020 (before he fkd his foot). Didn't get a clear run of fitness after that.

You're an absolute trip

Your desire to feel important this time of year is a sight to behold
`

In fairness he's not alone.

There's a tv series, Black Mirror, one of the episodes deals with the subject of fishing for online likes yet this episode takes it to a whole new warped version where ones quality of life depends on it! Cool show for anyone who has not seen it.

With Gresham, Billings and Peris now out. Who is our backup small forward depth?
Or will guys like Byrnes play a bit of that High half forward role?
It's a good question. Hotton is the only one that really comes to mind. Though if we grab a midfielder with our first they might spend some time there too.

With Gresham, Billings and Peris now out. Who is our backup small forward depth?
Or will guys like Byrnes play a bit of that High half forward role?

Henry IMO. Running high HF swapping with Hill on a wing maybe to preserve Hill longer. Maybe grab a guy like Mannagh, Sanchez or Collard as well.

I think someone said we were looking at Ashton Moir too. He was talked about as being a potential top 5 pick last year. He's a bit more of a Snags small forward than the other 2 draftees who are true small forwards.

Here's my view on Jack. I'm happy to free up a list spot to have a shot at another Sharman, Heath, Caminiti, Hayes. The salary and output don't justify the opportunity cost of keeping him on the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back