Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

VIC C on top so far, but you can see these are the two most talented sides this year

Lindsay and Langford getting involved a lot early, if we can’t get Lalor/Draper/Jagga Lindsay is probably the next I’d go for

Also like the poise of a couple of smalls, Kako and Unwin (GWV Mutineer )
Unwin is a ripper, footy smarts, agility and speed and can smell a goal hence why I rate him ahead of SA's Evan Bradley and on par with Kako. Unwin or Benny Barrett I'd love at the Crows

VIC C on top so far, but you can see these are the two most talented sides this year

Lindsay and Langford getting involved a lot early, if we can’t get Lalor/Draper/Jagga Lindsay is probably the next I’d go for

Also like the poise of a couple of smalls, Kako and Unwin (GWV Mutineer )
It's actually a great draft all round, chocka's with decent mids, some handy KPP, a couple of decent rucks, a handful of of very decent small forwards i.e Joe Berry, Isaac Kako, Rhys Unwin, Benny Barrett, Evan Bradley and Malakai Champion, and some top end medium running backs Travalgia very special.

How's my boy Xavier Lindsay looking? That left boot :heart:

It's actually a great draft all round, chocka's with decent mids, some handy KPP, a couple of decent rucks, a handful of of very decent small forwards i.e Joe Berry, Isaac Kako, Rhys Unwin, Benny Barrett, Evan Bradley and Malakai Champion, and some top end medium running backs Travalgia very special.

How's my boy Xavier Lindsay looking? That left boot :heart:
Would love to keep our first, then grab another pick for a small forward, either before or after Welsh

Lindsay’s absolutely locked in my top 10. He’d be a point of difference for us that I’d love to have

from what i am reading it appears its a midfielders draft?

If so queue Adelaide to either trade out of the first round or use our first pick on the best tall player in the draft.

What usually happens is there are four absolutely elite midfielders and we have the 5th pick

Hmmm well i guess that means our visionary list management group will trade its way out of the draft apart from Welsh and a couple of minor picks :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be happy with any of Smillie, O’Sullivan, Smith, Draper, Lalor or Lindsay, so I think we’re safe

We'll have the 7th pick then after a few free agent compensation picks :(

Josh Battle getting a first round compensation :sick:

Jagga’s quite similar to Soli/Taylor but I’d still take him, so clean and skilled
When are they going to switch Lalor into the midfield, can't work out what the go is with the VC coaches even a half fit Lalor can be the difference with his strength, burst and long boot.

When are they going to switch Lalor into the midfield, can't work out what the go is with the VC coaches even a half fit Lalor can be the difference with his strength, burst and long boot.
Any chance his draft position slips due to his less midfield time compared to other mids? (wishful thinking...)

I’d be happy with any of Smillie, O’Sullivan, Smith, Draper, Lalor or Lindsay, so I think we’re safe
Murphy Reid, Harvey Langford ain't no slouchs either. Reid's sublime skills and Langford's size booming kick and grunt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back