2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Chayce with a couple of goals… given the club are running out of options with him and also the club’s complete dearth of any small forward who can hit the scoreboard might be worth the go to chuck him back forward like he started as when he was first drafted, could even try to turn him into a Neal-Bullen type.
Far better option than Murphy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gollant trying bloody hard to get noticed by a list management team, either the crows’ or someone else’s

Yeah, Lachie has earned a shot somewhere for an AFL career, especially as there are a few sides who'd like a cheap marking tall and this isn't a list that needs that type.

Who would you prefer as a pressure forward, Jones or Murphy......

Clearly Jones, just saying
Jones easily... but I would be happy with nearly anyone else who has actual talent.

Not quite. Two more rounds after this.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
WWT would be one game clear from 6th and 7th and a shitload of percentage with South and Norwood to play, you’d think they’d beat South while Adelaide have Port and Sturt and North face Norwood and West. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s only percentage that separates them.

Chayce with a couple of goals… given the club are running out of options with him and also the club’s complete dearth of any small forward who can hit the scoreboard might be worth the go to chuck him back forward like he started as when he was first drafted, could even try to turn him into a Neal-Bullen type.
Miles better than Murphy

Who would you prefer as a pressure forward, Jones or Murphy......

Clearly Jones, just saying

It's a much of muchness change.

The intriguing part with Jones is he is a bit quicker than Murphy and Adelaide does lack for leg-speed, especially as noting the issues with locking the ball in the F50 this year. Though, the other part of the story is Jones is a full-time disappointment and a 6th-7th forward role does punish the full-time disappointments, seeing it does require having a good football IQ to not get lost.

The best thing Adelaide could do is draft a raw, but lightning quick kid in the rookie draft and set him up for this role.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back