Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I see somewhere that GWS allow the most (or close to) touches for wingers? Surely puts Errol in play for a big one
Was going to VC Max, but hasn't tonned up against Roos since 2019 (when he went 154 against Goldy/Larkey at Blundstone). Granted he had a 97 last season against Goldy and X last August at Blundstone again when he rucked solo, so was that more Goldy or X restricting him to around 60% of his usual tap numbers.

This game is at the G though, but at night on Sat. April last year he went 86 in tag team with Grundy against a solo Goldy from 82% TOG.

Xerri is a tackling beast now. Averages nearly 8 per game (5th overall - Maxy barely gets on the table at 148th) Maxy averages 2 more HO per game. Max is in form though, some might say career best (certainly is Fantasy wise).

I'm tempted to fade Max.

OK... was going Gulden into Max, but with the Sydney weather reports, have switched to Max into Zerrett.
Reckon you'd have some company - I joined your bus! Going Zerrett into Serong

Has ginbey or Yeo successfully clamped anyone in the last couple years? I feel they always try but it never works. Feeling zez C and at worst it's a low ton

Left the VC on Gulden, so captain English it is!

timmy llamada GIF by Comedy Central LA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a FYI if you use DTLive to decide on your VC & C like I usually do, they're not in the correct order this week!

I had Bont VC into Gulden, but they actually play at the same time on Saturday, which I only realised after checking the AFL website.

I'm leaning towards Gulden VC into Zez C now.

Also, 4 of the main 5 rucks (Gawn, Xerri, English & Grundy) play in the first 3 games, so have your loops set up properly to take your VC if you use your R3 for VC looping.
msedge_wGhA2tw321.png msedge_InDmDQiD2Q.png

I have this feeling Zorko smashes out 120 tonight and I’ll cry.
But don’t want to miss Guldens score, think he’s in for another 150-160, so VC Gulden. Dont love any C options, probably Walsh….wish Zork and Gawn were playing Saturday night.

I’ve changed to Zorko, cos I’m a sucker for easy cheap ball. Seen some stat that Brisbane just love uncontested footy at the Gabba not sure if that’s because the suns sucked that one game and cooked the averages

Gulden c think that’s safe

I’ve changed to Zorko, cos I’m a sucker for easy cheap ball. Seen some stat that Brisbane just love uncontested footy at the Gabba not sure if that’s because the suns sucked that one game and cooked the averages

Gulden c think that’s safe

Been Gawn into Gulden all week but switching last min to Zorko I think for the same reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back