2024 Fixture

Did the AFL actually compensate us in the fixture for last year's finals debacle?

• Sort of - Better difficulty, but commercial fixture as expected or worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope we plan to do a 3 day training camp in GC in feb to help with heat , humidity and slippery conditions

A non Brett Burton run camp this time
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Pretty nuts draw tbh. 3 Friday night, 1 Saturday night and 1 Thursday night game in the first 6 rounds, home Showdown in round 8 on a Thursday night (first time in a standalone primetime slot I think?), 2 MCG and 2 Marvel games (finally!) and a decent list of teams for our double up games. Absolutely nothing to complain about for 2024 with the fixture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty nuts draw tbh. 3 Friday night, 1 Saturday night and 1 Thursday night game in the first 6 rounds, home Showdown in round 8 on a Thursday night (first time in a standalone primetime slot I think?), 2 MCG and 2 Marvel games (finally!) and a decent list of teams for our double up games. Absolutely nothing to complain about for 2024 with the fixture.
Going to geelong again 😆

4 games in Melbourne pretty good. Might do a few road trips myself this year.

Good slots at home.

Kardinia Park and Tassie game annoying. But better than most years.

Don't care about the double ups. Would rather earn the spot in the Eight. Who knows which teams are good right now anyway.

Overall decent Fixture thanks to Daniel Hoskin....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It looks tough, but from a club financial perspective it would be exactly what we wanted. Lot's of national exposure.

Pretty happy with that fixture. The only slight WTF is we yet again finish the season away from home (although at least we're not finishing in Perth). How many years in a row is that now? Already pencilled in which games I can get to in the first 8 home games. Let the countdown begin.

“Showdown on the national stage

Round 8, Thursday May 2, Adelaide Oval, 7pm ACDT

The first Showdown ever played on a Thursday night promises to be a must-watch event nationally as the fierce rivals enter 2024 with high ambitions and do battle in a standalone free-to-air clash. The Crows and Power have only met on a Friday night once and they delivered a four-point thriller in that clash, with Port Adelaide prevailing. The Power have won three of the past four Showdowns, including the most recent by 47 points. There will be differing views in 2024, however, about which of the South Australian teams is best placed to have a successful season.”

LOL who the farck wrote this

“Showdown on the national stage

Round 8, Thursday May 2, Adelaide Oval, 7pm ACDT

The first Showdown ever played on a Thursday night promises to be a must-watch event nationally as the fierce rivals enter 2024 with high ambitions and do battle in a standalone free-to-air clash. The Crows and Power have only met on a Friday night once and they delivered a four-point thriller in that clash, with Port Adelaide prevailing. The Power have won three of the past four Showdowns, including the most recent by 47 points. There will be differing views in 2024, however, about which of the South Australian teams is best placed to have a successful season.”

LOL who the farck wrote this
"Staff writers"

Back