Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to throw some of the war chest at Bailey Smith?

Bevo and the Dogs look utterly cooked.

Dogs need to * Bevo off before they squander this list completely

All I can say is, thank god this bloke went to the Dogs instead of directing our dysfunction. We'd still be dysfunctional and ol Bevo would be so far off his chops he might as well be an Eagle.

Has there been a heater malfunction at Docklands? Both head coaches look like they're sitting in saunas.

The redevelopment drained the AFL coffers so they turned off the aircon and disallowed fans. It's the new North agenda to funnel cash their way, it's called get boned.

but in reality ventilation in the place was always bad and since they went roof closed always, they do sweet nothing to vent the place so it just builds heat.

Time to throw some of the war chest at Bailey Smith?

Bevo and the Dogs look utterly cooked.
Collingwood bound

Dogs need to * Bevo off before they squander this list completely

4hyXufL.gif

We should be a good chance of knocking off the Dogs next week, they were a rabble and a lot worse than we were against the Bombers.

Libba looked to be out of it towards the end so hopefully he misses next week with a concussion, mind you he usually looks out of it.

Just saw the vision of Libba staggering and collapsing.
No way in hell he plays next week.
Hope he’s ok though, looked terrible.

Reminded me of when Robbo collapsed.

God yeah, hope he's still in the hot seat when they play us. Looking likely to be sacked. Which coach would the Dogs have in place of him though?

EDIT; phew, it's OK everyone, if they dump Bevo they'd only replace him with old mate Ladey in the short term.

Good luck with that

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the vision of Libba staggering and collapsing.
No way in hell he plays next week.
Hope he’s ok though, looked terrible.

Reminded me of when Robbo collapsed.

He just lost his footing according to Bevo, no concussion or anything like that.

full

Gresham is still a seagull with a peacock's streak. Celebrates an opportunistic goal (the result of someone else's great spoil) like he just won a 12 round championship bout, 13 disposal game, chooses when to chase and tackle (IE when it's easy), couldn't win his own ball in a fun factory.

Ordinary game I reckon, Dogs looked on top in the first half but couldn't capitalise, Bombers ran all over them.

Will be bitterly disappointed if we lose to the Dogs next week.

Hate Essendon more than any other team right now. Absolute bucket of flogs. Can't wait to see them found out this season.

Gresham is still a seagull with a peacock's streak. Celebrates an opportunistic goal (the result of someone else's great spoil) like he just won a 12 round championship bout, 13 disposal game, chooses when to chase and tackle (IE when it's easy), couldn't win his own ball in a fun factory.

Ordinary game I reckon, Dogs looked on top in the first half but couldn't capitalise, Bombers ran all over them.

Will be bitterly disappointed if we lose to the Dogs next week.

Hate Essendon more than any other team right now. Absolute bucket of flogs. Can't wait to see them found out this season.
Gresham hasn't improved or got any worse moving to the bombers imo.

I was happy to see someone with his out put and salary leave.

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep we wouldn't have seen Darcy Parish react the way he did if Libba had just tripped over 😵‍💫

He just lost his footing according to Bevo, no concussion or anything like that.

full

Yep.
just like when Liam Henry had “cramp” according the RTB at his presser.

Bevo absolutely taking the piss with that call. Genuinely bizarre.
Must’ve forgotten there’s about 25 cameras that would’ve caught it. He’s completely lost the plot now.

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back