Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the point where we all turn on Tops because he didn't predict the Sam Taylor deal 4 weeks ago?

Tops talks in riddles much like a seasoned politician ....says plenty but doesn't say much
I will defend Tops here. He shares great mail , and being the nature of the industry, info changes on a regular basis. Will always be hits and misses but deep down we are fortunate to have someone like Tops ITK.
You don’t want guys like Tops posting only to be hung out to dry if a player doesn’t eventuate. He will shut up shop and we would be none the wiser.

I will defend Tops here. He shares great mail , and being the nature of the industry, info changes on a regular basis. Will always be hits and misses but deep down we are fortunate to have someone like Tops ITK.
You don’t want guys like Tops posting only to be hung out to dry if a player doesn’t eventuate. He will shut up shop and we would be none the wiser.
Yeah completely agree. I should have used the orange font, sometimes sarcasm doesn't translate that well to text.

Tops talks in riddles much like a seasoned politician ....says plenty but doesn't say much

If you’re having a go at Tops then can I just say that in terms of value-add on this forum that Tops is dual zone, climate control air conditioning on a 40° day and you’re the dealer keyring you throw in the logbook and see once a year when it’s service time and go ‘oh yeah I remember that’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the point where we all turn on Tops because he didn't predict the Sam Taylor deal 4 weeks ago?
I did make this call at least 6 weeks ago. I appreciate, not on this forum.

The Draft capital was more the issue. What it would cost. It is what I alluded to last night.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back