Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex Neal-Bullen leaving is a big deal culturally for Melbourne. Apparently he's their Dylan Moore. Hardest worker and one of the standard setters.

Looks like the wheels are falling off.

One or both of Clarry and Goodwin need to be moved on or it could really send them back to 2013 levels within a few years.
ANB is a top quality person. I agree it will hurt them a lot more than people expect.

Can't imagine what Quaynor would bring to the side. If we get Battle and Barrass we're already trying to squeeze Scrimshaw, Impey, Sic, Hardwick, Amon, Frost and Weddle into the backline.
I agree totally it doesn't make sense to pursue Quaynor as we will be packed to the rafters for defenders if we land Battle and Barrass.

Can't imagine what Quaynor would bring to the side. If we get Battle and Barrass we're already trying to squeeze Scrimshaw, Impey, Sic, Hardwick, Amon, Frost and Weddle into the backline.

I suppose having Quaynor would mean Hardwick could play forward permanently.

Not sure who we would look at?

McIness maybe? Quaynor?

(Naicos?)
I was keen on McIness a couple years back. He could play the third/fourth tall role alongside Dear.

Another name I forgot - Ed Allen if we have a role he could maybe play? Might be in his best interests to stay at Collingwood however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex Neal-Bullen leaving is a big deal culturally for Melbourne. Apparently he's their Dylan Moore. Hardest worker and one of the standard setters.

One or both of Clarry and Goodwin need to be moved on or it could really send them back to 2013 levels within a few years.

They have to keep all of:

Gawn
Petracca
Viney
Rivers
Windsor
Salem

Fritsch
ANB (he's max gawn)
Pickett

Lever
May
McVee
Howes

I was keen on McIness a couple years back. He could play the third/fourth tall role alongside Dear.

Another name I forgot - Ed Allen if we have a role he could maybe play? Might be in his best interests to stay at Collingwood however.
Neither would get a game with us.

Claz has already been put in for surgery today. They'd seen enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back