List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If Nicks approaches the season with a finals or bust style attitude like he had midway through 2023 he will keep Curtin, Dowling, Bond and Taylor out of the team as much as possible in favour of senior players. I do suspect that this is how it will play out pending injuries of course. Nicks is at risk of being moved on at the end of the year if his results dont improve. So i do certainly expect an all out assault on finals.

With out inclusions Dowling and Taylor are probably just outside of of best 23

Taylor the more likely for round 1 IMO

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Happy with the price we paid for Peatling. Thought we would have to pay a F2 and get nothing back. Hately deal probably helped if we threatened to take Peating in PSD, we have form with GWS.

I'm not a fan of Reid, but you have to say that this years trade period has been a big win.

We brought in 3 players who will all be first 18 and will all make us stronger. We did so without giving away much, and maintained our top draft pick. If we get that pick right, this off season could be the pivotal point that propels us into contention.

So I would give the incoming players an A grade.

On the negative side, we didn't address a clear need in having a developing ruck, we also limited what other moves we could make by filling our list with unnecessary contracts.

So I think overall I would give it an A-. Good, but not perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back