List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones more a development issue I think

Gallucci and particularly McAsey also duds yes, but reckon Ned in hindsight was the one who showed the least genuine AFL traits as a junior, out of our top picks
Jones was the worst pick in the history of the world. I still shudder when I recall it. He was the only player in the top 20 of a great draft that I desperately didn’t want us to take, and when I heard them call his name I honestly couldn’t believe it for a while. I totally lost any ability to trust Hamish in his role after that, and hearing him justifying the pick by saying “he’s a cracking lad from a good family” just made it exponentially worse.

Jones was the worst pick in the history of the world. I still shudder when I recall it. He was the only player in the top 20 of a great draft that I desperately didn’t want us to take, and when I heard them call his name I honestly couldn’t believe it for a while. I totally lost any ability to trust Hamish in his role after that, and hearing him justifying the pick by saying “he’s a cracking lad from a good family” just made it exponentially worse.
Hamish seems to have a real bias towards Tasmanians and vertically challenged footballers.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back