List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I get where you're coming from but our father/son Tyler Welsh was looking like a top 10 kid last year, now he's projected 50+ and running 2km at the combine slower than me.
Sounds like a good tanker

I get where you're coming from but our father/son Tyler Welsh was looking like a top 10 kid last year, now he's projected 50+ and running 2km at the combine slower than me.

Its a bit shortsighted really. Young Crows / Port listed players seldom star at Sanfl level because they are required to work on areas of their game to prepare them for AFL. Thats what Welsh would have been doing. It would have taken him away from his natural game so his performances may not have stood out. As for the combine, the club would have sent him to just experience it and enjoy this time. I dont think the club would care at all what his combine stats are. They would have everything on record. Welsh doesnt have interest nor do we in him running 6m 2km, 1 metre verticle jumps and kicking 60m drop punts with not trying. No point impressing anyone. I could not care less if he did the bare minimum at the combine.

What is funny, is some crows fans wanting him to impress like they want us to have to give up pick 4 for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back