List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What ever happened to Will Verral the athletic ruck that went to Melbourne in the rookie draft a few years back? I know Mutineer really liked him and if he is 3rd in line there would a 3rd rounder or similar pry him loose?
Slight issue with his height 199-200cm is smaller these days and his endurance is poor

Should be tracking big Goad too but he looks to be battling and playing alot in defence lately

I think we should be playing Laird half back right now where he would thrive then trade him to one of the top 6 clubs who might give up a top 25-35 pick for an experienced role player

We won’t though

A bit like Smith he can find the footy at half back but you have to defend. I think one on one he could be a liability down back. I do prefer him there than the midfield though.

Plenty. And which ones are they?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
we can start with:

1. List Manager
2. Head of Football
3. Senior Coach
4. Head of Development
5. SANFL Development Coach
6. Academy Development Coach
7. Midfield Assistant Coach
8. Forward Assistant Coach
9. CEO

that would be a good start

then we can talk about what we need on-field

I've noticed Matt Crouch is listed as a test this week, responded well to Surgery, likely back soon via Sanfl

Crouch is easily ahead of Laird in my pecking order, gonna be interesting what happens next year if list management don't do anything in the off season, we'll be looking at the shit conundrum storm that occurred earlier this year

I've noticed Matt Crouch is listed as a test this week, responded well to Surgery, likely back soon via Sanfl

Crouch is easily ahead of Laird in my pecking order, gonna be interesting what happens next year if list management don't do anything in the off season, we'll be looking at the shit conundrum storm that occurred earlier this year
We do really need to consider moving Laird on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can do what Melbourne did and get maybe the best ruck ever at pick 34 then that’s a bonus. But we shouldn’t be throwing big cash at getting one.
By the time they won a flag im certain Gawn was on big coin himself

So what’s the difference?
At that moment of their list build it’s a ruck on high salary who cost pick 34 and years of development vs the prospect of 1 on god salary who asa FA costs nothing

I agree we shouldn’t be making English the highest paid player in the comp but a high salary that’s relevant to his standard taking into account alternatives there may (or not) be and not needing to trade for can’t e discounted or scoffed at

Borlase is a decent defender, but awful as a forward.

To be fair, it looked like he didn't train there all year in the PS and got stuck there because he was tall. I'm not saying that with a PS and running patterns etc I want him in the F 50 anytime soon just the kid got offered a game out of position and put his hand up. If nature would have blessed him with 2 inches extra height or a decent turn of speed, he'd be a first 22 player because he leaves it all on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back