List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mattaes Phillipou enormous game on his AFL return 26 disposals, 21 kicks, 5 handballs, 5 marks, 5 tackles, 5 clearances, 1.1, 714m gained, 2 goal assists, 10 score involvements against the Premiership favourites...who were the turkeys that reckon he can't play....GUN :gun:

Mattaes Phillipou enormous game on his AFL return 26 disposals, 21 kicks, 5 handballs, 5 marks, 5 tackles, 5 clearances, 1.1, 714m gained, 2 goal assists, 10 score involvements against the Premiership favourites...who were the turkeys that reckon he can't play....GUN :gun:

If you have to invent arguments to rail against… that’s a straw man

In your imagination

Let’s see the receipts ?
Why did you remove this Colonel

Capture.PNG

You're an expert with the search function, do your own work there's quite a bit of evidence of people knocking Phillipou

Still clear we need pace and footskills. With Perryman probably off to Hawks or Port, I’m on the Cumming wagon

If we can stay in 15th, we’ll have the choice of three of FOS/Smilie/Lalor/Jagga/Reid/Draper (and I don’t mind Lindsay or Langford for us, either). Lalor’s my personal #1 hope

Fog isn't a vocal, strong leader though. He also has too many low effort games still to be a leader, not the kind of example you want your leaders to be setting.

MM has played 30 odd games, let him settle into his career first. Murray's also played less than 50 and just had a year out.

Not sure what you've got against Milera but his calm and composure on the field is something we should be tapping into. Still one of our most talented players if his body will let him get a run a it.

Rankine has proved himself this season as has Hinge, both would be good leaders.
Wouldn't be against Rankine over Fog, but I just think it's time for Fog to step up. The possible absence of Walker gives him the opportunity to step up even more.

Milera??? 38 games in 5 years Milera???

The other two (Max and Muzz) have clear leadership potential and are important cogs in our side. Nothing wrong with a bit of up skilling the younger players. That said, I'm not going to kick up a fuss if Hinge is in the group. We just don't need such a big number of players in there. It's ridiculous

I mentioned on the draft thread that GC currently have picks 8 and 9
They’ll be looking to flog these off as will get sucked up by a Lombard bid

We should be offering a pick swap - GC pick 8 for our 2025 1st
We then can aim for an end of season crop of;

Draft

Draper
Lalor
Welsh

FA
Cumming

If we can trade someone for a 2nd rounder then offer Melb 2 x 2nd rounders for Petty take it or he comes the nothing next year

Nah, it's nice as a supporter to think we will improve our ladder position dramatically, plenty thought this year's first round pick was going to be one in the teens so we should of traded that but here we are with a top 4 pick.

I'm not completely against it but I'd want more than a mid first round pick this year. It would have a fair amount of currency.

Nah, it's nice as a supporter to think we will improve our ladder position dramatically, plenty thought this year's first round pick was going to be one in the teens so we should of traded that but here we are with a top 4 pick.

I'm not completely against it but I'd want more than a mid first round pick this year. It would have a fair amount of currency.
8 is a decent pick in what many are saying is a deep draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the worst thing about the post? Btw I remember all the little digs I got from Adelaide crows supporters on this forum about O'Brien which is why I don't waste my time in the crows section so you can't say anything I haven't heard. And being wrong whilst doing it.

And I bet everything I got that the people like sanders and Kane mcgoodwin and froggy etc won't admit they were wrong about O'Brien.
Nup, I was 100% wrong on obrien

Who said he can't play? He was used forward last year and needed a tank, gone back to the VFL and dominated as an inside mid.

It won't have that much currency. Future picks don't, because clubs unexpectedly improve and you don't want to trade a sure thing for the risk of Improvement

It won't have that much currency. Future picks don't, because clubs unexpectedly improve and you don't want to trade a sure thing for the risk of Improvement
By the same token clubs overestimate where they are and will sacrifice a future 1st for the sugar hit today

Who said he can't play? He was used forward last year and needed a tank, gone back to the VFL and dominated as an inside mid.
They know who they are... here's just one
Phillipou… massively overrated..

Whats he done..

Those grifting saints flogs (another grifting Vicco team that should be wound up and their license given to a new NT team) will want our 2024 first plus soligo or rach for mattaes.

Faark that.. he’s barely worth an early second at this point.. so shite he cant even make the saints best 23 at the moment..

Yup, happy to eat a big slice of humble pie yesterday. That was a breakout half of footy. Enough to change my mind on him. But I ain’t no Turkey haha

Still clear we need pace and footskills. With Perryman probably off to Hawks or Port, I’m on the Cumming wagon

If we can stay in 15th, we’ll have the choice of three of FOS/Smilie/Lalor/Jagga/Reid/Draper (and I don’t mind Lindsay or Langford for us, either). Lalor’s my personal #1 hope
Well, we are 33% and 3 games higher than 16th now and behind the Saints by half a game in 14th, who are 8 points behind 13th. Seems very likely a 14th or 15th placed finish is coming up.

Mick, you've said so much dumb crap over the years that you were bound to accidentally get something right.

You might have me confused with someone else because I never post in the Adelaide thread so I doubt you've read much, if not anything I've posted.

Edit: Just double checked and you joined in October of 2022? Lmao. I haven't even posted in this thread since October 2022 apart from the coach thread last month. You've been here 2 years lol. So much dumb crap "over the years". 🤣

You know 2 is the minimum number of years to use the plural years right? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
By the same token clubs overestimate where they are and will sacrifice a future 1st for the sugar hit today
Carlton (traded pick 6) and Collingwood (traded pick 2) paid a heavy price trading out future firsts in recent years. Pies also traded this years first to Freo for Schultz and as of right now, that's looking a mistake.

If we can get a single figure pick this year for our F1 then we should do it to fast track our rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back