Draft Profile 2024 Mid Season draft prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of red herring stuff. Club leaks a link to a player, that they actually don't want, because they are interested in another.....though it could be a double bluff, because they acutally do want that player....ditto with interviewing or medical testing them or not...all a bit far fetched considering it's a MSD rookie.
They do medical and psychological testing for all players they're considering at the MSD. I was told by that a recruiter.

Last edited:

I’ll do it later in the day.

I expect North to draft Geordie Payne and Richmond to take the best available.
Blight probably comes into calculations for us with Young going down.

We generally don't pick the player the media expects us to though.

No idea what Essendon will do. Especially picking so late, been linked to a mature ager from WA. Murdoch I think his name was. We need abit more midfield depth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea what Essendon will do. Especially picking so late, been linked to a mature ager from WA. Murdoch I think his name was. We need abit more midfield depth
I want Oskar Smartt or Jed Hagan

I’m not sure what is a massive need for the Lions apparently we’re linked to fwds don’t see that being much of a need at all actually
Trey Ruscoe is one I see you taking. The thing is you need depth and there’s not really a bad pick given the injury list. Take best available, hope they’re worth handing a contract to next year. Might be a good way to replenish given the draft will be impacted by Ashcroft’s bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back