MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Bedford charge is a disgrace. Is he supposed to let him go?
The Cameron one whilst a tad harsh too however he didn’t need to drive him backwards.

If Bedford goes, the game is officially cooked.

Bedford charge is a disgrace. Is he supposed to let him go?
The Cameron one whilst a tad harsh too however he didn’t need to drive him backwards.

If Bedford goes, the game is officially cooked.
It’s legislating against and punishing accidents.

The outcome you get when you have lawyers running the game.

If Bedford’s suspension isn’t overturned then they need to make footy non contact. What was he supposed to do??

I understand that they’re trying to eradicate concussions but this is ruining the game.

I wonder if Dangerfield or Cripps or Pendlebury or Bontompelli does the exact same thing in a preliminary final whether they will miss a grand final. If they did, it would be a travesty

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't think of a tribunal decision worse than the Toby Bedford one.

How about Jack Ziebell v Aaron Joseph ? tribunal turned 3 weeks into 4

Nup. This is a regulation tackle that happens literally 100 times a game. If you're taking that out of the game players won't tackle and it basically becomes keepings off. Not sure they know what the game will become if this is the standard.

Nup. This is a regulation tackle that happens literally 100 times a game. If you're taking that out of the game players won't tackle and it basically becomes keepings off. Not sure they know what the game will become if this is the standard.
They have now officially legislated against a complete accident.

Completely ****ed up beyond all recognition.

Patrick Cripps is innocent !

0dab8550-3e38-11ef-b9fd-74c7c0d52556.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back