Forwards:Elijah HollandsCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshAdam Cerra
Interchange from:Alex CincottaOrazio FantasiaGeorge Hewett
Brodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Caleb MarchbankJesse MotlopMarc Pittonet

Jennifer Coolidge GIF by Emmys

I don’t hate Richmond but I wanna smash em

I hope we can have half the success they have had
I do hate them and they spent 30+ years in the wilderness before this last patch of success. It’s our turn now to have some success. Time to bury them at the G and remind them how and why they hate us.

Has Cerra ever played much forward? I think it’s worth a go having Cerra come in for fantasia, I mean worst case is he has the same output as fantasia does, plus it’s a few less kms in the legs first game back from a decent spell.

This should be the mother of all thumpings. 100+. This is a struggling side with some injuries. We just need to show them respect, remember they nearly beat us last time, defend and pressure well and play how we want to play.

Would we make changes? Would Cerra come back into the side? I don't think anyone else does. Perhaps we go in looking like this...

Kemp Weitering Boyd
Saad McGovern Newman
Acres Cripps O Hollands
Cincotta McKay E Hollands
Fogarty Curnow Owies
DeKoning Walsh Kennedy
Cowan Williams Cerra Hewett

Fantasia/Motlop/Durdin

Cerra to play part time forward. E Hollands to keep playing some midfield and some forward. I also would not be against playing Cerra as the sub or bringing him back via the VFL.

Cerra used to be able to go forward and impact when he was at Freo. Reckon he goes to half forward and mid and makes this his own. Same as Hollands is doing.

They hate us basically because of one game, the 1972 Grand Final, where their loosing score would have won every GF before, and only beaten by 4 teams in the next 50 years!!! Bloody sooks, it's why Sheedy hates Carlton so much, and took that to Essendon....
They weren't happy in 1982 where they beat us fairly comfortably in the 2nd semi and thought that the G F. would be a fait accomplis.

Then there was 2013. We didn't even make the finals and still put them out. 😒

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This should be the mother of all thumpings. 100+. This is a struggling side with some injuries. We just need to show them respect, remember they nearly beat us last time, defend and pressure well and play how we want to play.

Would we make changes? Would Cerra come back into the side? I don't think anyone else does. Perhaps we go in looking like this...

Kemp Weitering Boyd
Saad McGovern Newman
Acres Cripps O Hollands
Cincotta McKay E Hollands
Fogarty Curnow Owies
DeKoning Walsh Kennedy
Cowan Williams Cerra Hewett

Fantasia/Motlop/Durdin

Cerra to play part time forward. E Hollands to keep playing some midfield and some forward. I also would not be against playing Cerra as the sub or bringing him back via the VFL.

Cerra used to be able to go forward and impact when he was at Freo. Reckon he goes to half forward and mid and makes this his own. Same as Hollands is doing.
Good chance to get the % close to 120%.

This was the Tigers last game...

Who's likely missing this weekend - Prestia, Lynch, Hopper (might be back), Gibcus, Grimes, Graham, Lefau, Naismith, Rioli jnr., Ross, Young, Pickett (might play)....

Still some quality there but guys like Dusty, Broad, Vlastuin, McIntosh and Short are way past their best (and Baker feels like he's already moved back West)....

1719219636246.png

1719219788269.png

Reckon daicos will be shotting himself just thinking about it 😂😁
Maynard will probably play the fake tough guy card again and try and pick on cinc

Then Cripps will come in again and straighten him out. Always love seeing that vid and the pies fans convince themselves it was “game respecting game” and not Maynard shitting himself 😂

Anywho blues by 45

They weren't happy in 1982 where they beat us fairly comfortably in the 2nd semi and thought that the G F. would be a fait accomplis.

Then there was 2013. We didn't even make the finals and still put them out. 😒
Let's agree that they've hated us for a long time, for very good reasons, they're called Premierships!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back