Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayZac Williams
Forwards:Elijah HollandsCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshAdam Cerra
Interchange from:Alex CincottaOrazio FantasiaGeorge Hewett
Brodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Caleb MarchbankJesse MotlopMarc Pittonet

The G will be a soggy mess with the rain of today and yesterday. Not anticipating a blow out and expect Richmond will make it slog for the majority of the game. On a hugely positive note, have had a knack of pulling away from out proponent in the last quarter recently so happy for that trend to continue.
Damn cold here today, but not sure it'll be a soggy mess....

There hasn't been that much rain - and certainly it hasn't been heavy.

A bit of light wind may well result in a pretty dry game come kick off?

1719705584696.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s contracted so we have the upper hand if he requests a trade,I just hope we don’t do a Melbourne with Grundy.

IMO he still has a role to play in our team.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pittonet only plays if TDK gets injured or he needs to be managed. We are a much better balanced team when we only play one ruckman.

Damn cold here today, but not sure it'll be a soggy mess....

There hasn't been that much rain - and certainly it hasn't been heavy.

A bit of light wind may well result in a pretty dry game come kick off?

View attachment 2034563

Yep the sun is starting to come out. May not last and may become overcast again, but don't think it'll be exactly wet weather footy.

Genuine question... Is this a normal thing to do? I understand holding one player back, but two?
Wonder if it means we are definitely making a late change and the other is a just-in-case?

Genuine question... Is this a normal thing to do? I understand holding one player back, but two?
Wonder if it means we are definitely making a late change and the other is a just-in-case?
As people have said above the thing that makes me think a late change is likely is Motlop being selected as one of those holdover emergencies. Voss mentioned in his presser that he wants to see more from Motlop in the VFL - so would be an odd choice to have him miss that game for no reason...

It’s happened a couple of times this year. Most of the time it’s just covering for a player that may be sore, or line ball to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back