Preview 2024 Rd 20 Carlton vs Port Adelaide Friday 26th July 7:40PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tdk and Walsh were also targeted.

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app
All u have to do is look at the minnows board. The only thing they're talking about is how happy they are they injured a bunch of our players in the lead up to finals.

Hope next time Cripps puts Simpkin in a nursing home the flogs (after he's secured the Brownlow)

Won't be the last time it happens unfortunately though, even at the very end of the game they had players deliberately slamming into Charlie after he'd taken marks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it’s worth him coming in as a defender changing ruck with Pitto then? It would give us a bit more flexibility around the ground and help Weiters out with Dixon & Georgiadies

Now that’s positive thinking instead of absolute negative bullshit I’m reading about “one of our players” 🤬

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Looks like it will be 3 changes just in defense this week with McGov, Boyd and Kemp/Marchbank in.

In total, potentially 5-6 changes? Another tough test.

Maybe it’s worth him coming in as a defender changing ruck with Pitto then? It would give us a bit more flexibility around the ground and help Weiters out with Dixon & Georgiadies
Personally I think KPD shouldn't play a second role in game, defence should be settled.

KPFs though, change it up, it helps disrupt the opposition defence.

Essendon played last Friday and the Saints on Saturday. They are scheduled to play at Marvel next Saturday with 8 and 7 day breaks respectively.

We played yesterday and have to front up after a 5 day break on Friday.

Any reason why the AFL ****wits didn’t schedule our game for Sat, and the Saints/Dons game on the Friday for a fairer break between games?
Um, you've answered your own question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back