Preview 2024 Rd 20 Carlton vs Port Adelaide Friday 26th July 7:40PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care how we win the last 4-5 games. I just want to win and consolidate 2nd. Double chance at home at the G with a Prelim on the line is golden. We need it. Hoping we show some signs tonight of breaking out of our funk. 5 day turn around is interesting but I think we can cope here.

Big month ahead. Starts tonight. Go Baggers

Just watched Heath Bucks game preview, he thinks that we will get beat as well.

Bit if pessimism around, however I feel like we will come out hard tonight.

Blitz them in the first stanza. Pitto palming it down nicely, Crippa and co will enjoy the silver service.

Experimentation phase is now over, time to get down to business. Power will not know what hit them.

At least the Port loving and Ken hating feral's will be partly happy.
It’s not surprising that there is some pessimism around, we have been ordinary at best the past 3 weeks

Love the ins, but would love a coupe more:

• [*]Defensive pressure and our pressure rating up where it should be.
  • That killer instinct we had in our run of 5 wins.
  • Better ball use.
  • Much more of what we saw in the third quarter last week.

That's the one, port cut you up if you let them attack from the midfield, butters, rozee, JHF all run hard forward of contests.

If we strangle that, as we did earlier in the season, they are vulnerable.

I don’t care how we win the last 4-5 games. I just want to win and consolidate 2nd. Double chance at home at the G with a Prelim on the line is golden. We need it. Hoping we show some signs tonight of breaking out of our funk. 5 day turn around is interesting but I think we can cope here.

Big month ahead. Starts tonight. Go Baggers
They would’ve prepared for the 5 day break long before the season started, they will have had a very easy week on the track I imagine.

Hopefully we can lift ourselves from this slump and head home with a wet sail from here.

It’s not surprising that there is some pessimism around, we have been ordinary at best the past 3 weeks
Reminds me of the attitude pre the last Port game. People said we were ordinary against the suns, outside from one quarter, and had an ordinary month before that. Then came out and smacked them off a 5 day break. How things are lining up….

Yeah our chances would be a lot higher at the G.

They are a bit soft are Port, they like the comfy confines of Marvel but get exposed in tougher, scrapper games like at the MCG and even big games at Adelaide Oval.

7275ae574fa425f49bf9b07b79912dc1.jpg

I’ll be rapt with any win, this is not a game anyone should go into overconfident

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I’m gonna have to take a break from this for while, not that anyone cares about that 😂😂. Just find the negativity of this group sometimes to really sour my enjoyment of the game and probably influence my own views more than it should.

Hopefully we all get a lot of enjoyment out of the game tonight. GB‘s

Think I’m gonna have to take a break from this for while, not that anyone cares about that 😂😂. Just find the negativity of this group sometimes to really sour my enjoyment of the game and probably influence my own views more than it should.

Wish I had your level of self control 😂

Hey Juice, don't worry about the negative nelly's. We got this.

Makes sense with all the mids we are playing
Agree. I liked Carrol’s game last week.

But Cuners was the sub last week and came on half way through the last quarter. He’s not a high possession player so probably needs a full game (hopefully) to show what he’s got and also to see where he sits in a squad of 26 or so players.

Don’t sweat what goes on here, it’s all sorts of different people with all sorts of opinions.

We’re travelling very, very noice right now.

These are the good times.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back