Game Day 2024 Round 12 Discussion - Big Noses Appreciation Rnd

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1717146944711.png

Don't forget our BigFooty MND Competition ....every poster who signs up, gets a badge ....and it's for a great cause

Details:

Last edited:
overall.JPG

Kind of disappointed with that score in the end after getting off to a good start.

Went up in the overall rankings still at least but lost 6 out of 10 of my league games including my home league by 2 points. :(

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

View attachment 2009165

Kind of disappointed with that score in the end after getting off to a good start.

Went up in the overall rankings still at least but lost 6 out of 10 of my league games including my home league by 2 points. :(

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Gin up .

That's a good score in a bye round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty poo week, too many dud premo's - Stewart, Gawn, Oliver, Martin all under preforming. And Dawson not even counting lol.

View attachment 2009631
I feel your pain on that front bud, as I also had all those spuds spudding it up in spudly fashion on the weekend.

Add Darcy Wilson and Rarcia to the aforementioned lineup and it made for a fairly unflattering performance.

Dale, Sinclair, Ridley, Martin

If I had to pick two defenders as my final two upgrades. Who would most pick out of these four? (Already have Martin, weary of his slight drop off recently and considering a swap to someone else if it keeps up)

Everytime I trade a spud out another one comes though the door.
Same here mate, same here.

Except my potatoes don’t just show up, they excrete a spicy diarrhoea all over my team.

Some of my potatoes just shit out chips.

IMG_3655.gif

If I had to pick two defenders as my final two upgrades. Who would most pick out of these four? (Already have Martin, weary of his slight drop off recently and considering a swap to someone else if it keeps up)
Dale > Sinclair > Martin > Ridley

I don’t have Dale, but his role is too SC friendly to ignore

Ridley is too injury prone to bring in ATS of the season - WaynesWorld19 do you like that ATS :p

I have Sinclair and started Martin and have been relatively happy with both. Martin plays a huge % of TOG, but Rids has probably taken some of his points.

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back