Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is there so much talk about Walsh?

Huge score this week, but isn't the interupted preseason a huge red flag?

Scores to date are irrelevant when trading in, but do people think he can maintain a 120+ level and be a top 8 mid from this point forward?

Let them bring him in after 1 round.

Why is there so much talk about Walsh?

Huge score this week, but isn't the interupted preseason a huge red flag?

Scores to date are irrelevant when trading in, but do people think he can maintain a 120+ level and be a top 8 mid from this point forward?
Yes.

I would have comfortably started the year with him if he was playing.

Surely Biggie over Drury. Looked way more comfortable at the level IMO.
I actually thought Biggie had a few brain fades/stuffed up his defensive positioning. There is definitely something there to work with though. Drury i thought was decent. Found the footy more and more as the game went on.

Is anyone else still clinging onto Jordan Dawson for grim death?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever it takes to get Sheezel, I need to do it.

Despite historically being trade conservative, I'm so far behind this year I'm about to use my third boost and be down to 28 left for the season.
Good One Lol GIF by Justin

IMG_4036.jpeg

Do people not remember Drury from last year? Looked promising first game and then dropped 2 stinkers to be dropped for the rest of the season.
Genuinely looked like the worst player in the comp last year. Would need to see a lot in game 2 before even considering.

You can't go anywhere near a small forward for North.

It is a recipe for disaster.
Generally a good rule. North's draw gets considerably easier, although i guess every game is tough when you are as poor as North. I think there could be a scenario where Drury is a good pick, but given sub risk and if he plays too deep forward his fantasy potential will be limited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back