Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

He posted. And is being cryptic about who it is. Most likely because he has sweet FA on who it is and is just trying to say something. It also seems like he's talking about Sam Draper just piecing some things that he said together
Or, he does have something, but it is a sardine, rather than a big fish. ;)

Literally every club has very similar values.

Go listen to the work that Jack Reiwoldt does, which comes from what Richmond did during their premiership years.

This is a waste of energy to get upset about - that we're not selfish enough? **** me.

He’s just making an observation, no sign of emotion at all. Why do you feel the need to manufacture emotions in other peoples posts that simply aren’t there? Is it because you have trouble with your own mental health? Are you ok? I’m genuinely worried about you, PM if you need to chat.

Like last week when Caro told Rowey she believed Luko would sign with Adelaide
He was all but signed to Adelaide, something has fallen over at the last hurdle as I mentioned earlier the only way he wouldn’t be in tri colours next year was due to the crows. I have heard the nicks meeting didn’t go to plan.

Maybe port got desperate after their finals exit and how poorly there fwd line is with Marshall one conclusion from forced retirement and Dixon couldn’t catch a cold. They saw this as a major weakness and upper there offer over Adelaide

He was all but signed to Adelaide, something has fallen over at the last hurdle as I mentioned earlier the only way he wouldn’t be in tri colours next year was due to the crows. I have heard the nicks meeting didn’t go to plan.

Maybe port got desperate after their finals exit and how poorly there fwd line is with Marshall one conclusion from forced retirement and Dixon couldn’t catch a cold. They saw this as a major weakness and upper there offer over Adelaide
Hope it cost a million plus a year and a high 1st they get for houston

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stop it

Likely the latter. At the end of that game I knew they'd up their offer in $$ and picks to get him. They're desperate to fix their forward line to compliment their banging midfield.

The same way we're desperate to fix our midfield with very decent forwards and backs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well when the nicks meeting started with "i want to play with robin (rozzee)" what does nicks say... but i think your last point is spot on

they upped their offer cos they realised how cooked their forward line is and that got if over the line

dixon - done/cooked
marshall - done conc retired out
DBJ - not a forward/hack
Lord - 20% chance of making it

SPP - good but ACL
georgiadis - good but undersized and can be stopped quite easily
rioli - good but fat and very inconsistent

he helps them more than us

Yes i wanted jack but at what cost and was he a neccesity ? Not really we need mids and a ruck and trying to get a higher pick to nab dodson is a bigger priority than jack in my opinion ever thought that is the clubs thoughts as well ?

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

You say that but then what if he goes for a second rounder? What will be the coping mechanism then?

We need good players - about 5-6 of them. And we only ever seem to be able to recruit ex SA players. And usually there are only 1-2 each year wanting to come home. Can’t afford to miss very often.
Port on the other hand tend to be more expansive in their approach
Yes they miss a fair bit - but 5-6 years into a rebuild and we bought in nothing last year to improve our squad and lost 2 decent players and a coach

Even getting 2 ready to go players this year has only just backfilled what we missed last year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Perhaps Nicks told him he’s need to work his way into the best 22. Would have to dislodge other players like Murphy…

Sometimes I wonder whether people forget we recruited Dawson and Rankine recently. Two elite players.

Hinge also a very astute pick up.

We've got lots of issues, imo recent recruiting (not including drafting) is low in the list.

Here is the full list of players we've recruited from other clubs in the past 20 years, who were best 22 at their club and under the age of 27

Izak Rankine
Jordan Dawson
Eddie Betts
Scott Thompson

Our recruiting record is abysmal. We pick up the occasional fringe player scraps (Seedsman, Lynch, Hinge, Symes, Jacobs) but when it actually comes to recruiting best 22 players from other clubs our record is appalling

North wouldn't be stupid enough to give up pick 2 for Houston would they?

If anything they'd trade 2 to freo for 9+10 or something right, then on trade 10 to port?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back