Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah they guessed that Houston still wanted to go home even though he specifically said he would stay.
Journos don’t guess, they are simply used by clubs and managers to put out information deemed advantageous. Some of its bluff, so proves inaccurate, and some is true.

Yeah they guessed that Houston still wanted to go home even though he specifically said he would stay.
I thought from the get go Houston's clear preference was to get back to Victoria, it's just that it was contingent on the interested clubs having the collateral to make it happen? Did Port ever come out strong publically that he was a required player yada yada? I get the feel they were already planning for him leaving?

Who knows its all bs until it happens like made up fairytale and people here love to jump at shadows

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
As FR0GGY has said, stuff is made up to stop the board from being too lovey-dovey and boring ....and there are posters who undoubtedly just make things up to suit an agenda

I want to see the aggression as promised.

Luko wasn’t aggression, Dimma wants him gone, (Pear anyway)

ANB isn’t aggression, wants to come home…

Cumming is a free agent …. But a good get (if he selects crows). Not an aggressive move.

Aggression to me is prying a great player/type we need out of a club……. Eg an elite midfielder

I want to see the aggression as promised.

Luko wasn’t aggression, Dimma wants him gone, (Pear anyway)

ANB isn’t aggression, wants to come home…

Cumming is a free agent …. But a good get (if he selects crows). Not an aggressive move.

Aggression to me is prying a great player/type we need out of a club……. Eg an elite midfielder
TBF we did go hard at Gulden IIRC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put me on record as stating I do not want Oliver he is a withering flame who if he keeps up his current lifestyle may only have 2-3 seasons left playing well below his capabilities. We do not have the crew to get him back on track and we are fooling ourselves if we think we do. He lived with Gawn himself to no avail we won’t fix him.

I would much prefer a different type of gamble where we take a chance on a young lad in the draft.

Yep of course, more Tyson Stengle.... lol
His issues were way more deeper than Stengle. It's rumoured it was another factor in Petracca being "unhappy" at the Demons was what was going on with Oliver re his preparation etc.

They also guess 1 saying cumming to adel and the other say to port that is a fact and we all knew houston wanted out just said he didnt to stabilse the club for finals

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
You knew that did you?
How did you know that, oh yeah from Jurnos.

Journos don’t guess, they are simply used by clubs and managers to put out information deemed advantageous. Some of its bluff, so proves inaccurate, and some is true.

Tend to agree however I wouldn’t say they never guess

I do think at times they try and join the dots to create a story and claim it’s from a unnamed source

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Surely this was a red flag that this guy was out of his depth trying to bluff the afl / saints and looking like a complete fool and somehow he's gone downhill from here

I recall him saying that ‘we’ll dig down with all the FA offers and make a decision from there’. Has NFI how the system works. The FA signs an actual playing contract with the new club and it’s lodged with the AFL. The AFL send you a copy and if you don’t match, it’s the actual player contract. Kelly is a genuine moron.

Well today is its happening day apparently. A poster told us previously that wednesday we will hear about another name we are linked to. It could be bigger than christmas today.🤓
He posted. And is being cryptic about who it is. Most likely because he has sweet FA on who it is and is just trying to say something. It also seems like he's talking about Sam Draper just piecing some things that he said together

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back