Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

So am I right in that we are most likely to end up with just ANB, while Port will be getting, Luko and Cumming? If so, that is a total disaster for us. Need at least Cumming.
Who knows and trade week hasnt even started god people shit the bed in here like port going to win it all look at their list and draw and record against top 4 teams its shocking the chances of them winning it in my mind were 20/1 they fail when the pressure is on

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

So am I right in that we are most likely to end up with just ANB, while Port will be getting, Luko and Cumming? If so, that is a total disaster for us. Need at least Cumming.
A full strength Milera is just like a new signing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who knows and trade week hasnt even started god people shit the bed in here like port going to win it all look at their list and draw and record against top 4 teams its shocking the chances of them winning it in my mind were 20/1 they fail when the pressure is on

I don't give a shit about what Port do, other than its recruiting players that we could have.

We need to get better than 14 other teams, not just 1.

Plus signing spuds to long term contracts and paying high prices. We might miss out on stuff but at least we're not destroying our list management. I'd rather miss out than do stupid list management stuff. Its just a pity we live in a state with a spend now worry later club. Whoever takes over from Ken is getting an absolute shit sandwhich.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back