Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't Owies out of contract?
Yeah I thought that he was one of the players Carlton had told to explore his options. Like Kennedy.

Scratch the Owies thoughts. I still reckon that a few of these contracted players, especially the Richmond ones are coming with salary.

Also same with Noble. No way is he worth what GC are paying.

Yeah I thought that he was one of the players Carlton had told to explore his options. Like Kennedy.

Scratch the Owies thoughts. I still reckon that a few of these contracted players, especially the Richmond ones are coming with salary.

Also same with Noble. No way is he worth what GC are paying.

Owies was a chance to be delisted

This was the last 3-way trade WCE did:

WEST COAST
Trade out: Junior Rioli, picks No.2, 40
Trade in: Picks No.8, 12, 2023 second-round pick (tied to Port Adelaide), 2023 third-round pick (tied to Port Adelaide)

Maybe they should steer clear of multi club trades…

WEST COAST
Trade in: Picks No.8, 12, 2023 second-round pick (tied to Port Adelaide), 2023 third-round pick (tied to Port Adelaide)

Yeah they got rolled on that one too

Surely Peatling is worth more than ANB. We rolled over straight away for him, giving pick 27, and yet we are squabbling over a F3 for Peatling. I don’t get it.
Think we’re operating under the banner of ‘one’s contracted, one isn’t’ (despite the vastly different situations for ANB and Peatling)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12 and 14 for pick 3....

GC could have traded pick 6 up to 3 to get above the Lombard range. 6 + 20 for 3... that's more a more realistic trade and GC would have another top 3 player. 20 goes to Richmond for Baker.

Whoever is managing both of their trade periods needs to be fired. Abysmal.

These two clubs have crumpled under the pressure from Richmond and the VIC media's valuation of their players. These trade values are more than fair. Both these clubs have ruined their drafts imo.

1728952356108.png

WEST COAST

Saints with two picks inside the Top 10 should try and pry the Eagles F1 with that.

I can see it this happening: Carlton trading pick 3 to Port for Houston. Port then using pick 3 to pick Draper. Port always seem to find a way to get in front of the Crows in the draft.. just like when they picked Rozzee

Last week Carlton told Port that they wouldn't trade Pick 11 (or whatever it is now) to them for Houston so why would then consider now trading Pick 3?

Current SANFL coach is off to Freo
fingers-crossed.gif

Surely Peatling is worth more than ANB. We rolled over straight away for him, giving pick 27, and yet we are squabbling over a F3 for Peatling. I don’t get it.
I feel there are slightly different circumstances with ANB wanting to get home (albeit in contract) so the good faith was to just get it done and take any pressure of player, partner and families.

Peatling wanting the bugger contract and GWS trying to hold him to somewhat of his worth. Some may argue he is worth more than the eventual trade some would argue less.

I feel there are slightly different circumstances with ANB wanting to get home (albeit in contract) so the good faith was to just get it done and take any pressure of player, partner and families.

Peatling wanting the bugger contract and GWS trying to hold him to somewhat of his worth. Some may argue he is worth more than the eventual trade some would argue less.
One was in contract (ANB) and the other out of contract (Peatling). We have form in walking players to the PSD and not saying we will here but its implied and offers some more leverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back