Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 164 82.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Burns should never have been assigned our forward coach role
Full stop
The performance of our forward line this year v last year is stark.

Also, our defence has stood up well this year despite plenty of injuries

Don't agree with that. It comes down to your game plan, selection integrity, buy in from players, motivational ability and management of club approach that counts.

Dean Cox isn't exactly a fit man but I think he'd be good.
Your appearance definitely has some impact on your coaching and reflects your philosophy to some degree. For example, when Bevo had the chopper read mo going on, he was a bit of a loose cannon.

I can't recall any obese premiership coaches.

I don't really care if the players like Nicks. We don't perform, have bad selection strategies and game plan that's on him AND his coaching crew.
Nicks is responsible for destroying our game plan over the preseason... & failing to change it back before the season was cooked in the 1st month.

Nicks is a key selector who has continued to pick experienced players playing badly or injured.

Nicks is the head of a coaching group which lack decent strategies & usually outcoached on match day.

Bottom line is we will never be a premiership threat with Nicks as head coach because he just doesn't have it in him.

I’d feel sick if we traded a top pick that could be split that can draw a top mid for someone like Petty.
There's not really the type of mid we need available in the draft even with pick 4, the ones that sound like what we need are more speculative. There's no Harley Reid or JHF type this year it's a bit even at the top, we keep picking weak top line mid draft years to be shit

Your appearance definitely has some impact on your coaching and reflects your philosophy to some degree. For example, when Bevo had the chopper read mo going on, he was a bit of a loose cannon.

I can't recall any obese premiership coaches.
To be honest, I kinda judge coaches who show up to pressers with a 2-3 day beard growth going on. Just looks sloppy. Ben Hart used to do it all the time, Nicks turned up this week with the same thing.

There's not really the type of mid we need available in the draft even with pick 4, the ones that sound like what we need are more speculative. There's no Harley Reid or JHF type this year it's a bit even at the top, we keep picking weak top line mid draft years to be shit
Not sure there. Draper will offer burst from a pack and his ball use hitting targets going forward last weekend looked good. Smillie if he was there, is a big bodied quality mid. There are players there who will really add to our side if we can get one

I got the Commodore 128 back in the day.
Didn’t even think to use it for football podcasts though. What a waste.
Port supporters found the Commodore hubcaps more to their liking...

Not sure there. Draper will offer burst from a pack and his ball use hitting targets going forward last weekend looked good. Smillie if he was there, is a big bodied quality mid. There are players there who will really add to our side if we can get one
I watched Smillie closely last weekend. Really liked the look of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got the Commodore 128 back in the day.
Didn’t even think to use it for football podcasts though. What a waste.
I can remember back when my mate had a 64, tape drive, and we played "Ghostbusters"...this was when the original came out...almost at the same time as Freddy Mercury. Anyways, 15 minutes waiting for 1 minutes play, then 15 minutes waiting for another minutes play.

Guided my shagging method ever since

I can remember back when my mate had a 64, tape drive, and we played "Ghostbusters"...this was when the original came out...almost at the same time as Freddy Mercury. Anyways, 15 minutes waiting for 1 minutes play, then 15 minutes waiting for another minutes play.

Guided my shagging method ever since
The advertising jingle for the Commodore 64 was “Are you keeping up with the Commodore? Because the Commodore is keeping up with you”

The C64 was one of the biggest selling computers of all time and with 64KB of RAM was a serious upgrade from the preceding VIC 20 which had a whole 5KB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back