Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 163 81.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

DYeah sure .....Buckley is going to salary sacrifice to move from VIC to SA .....these media guys are on easy street, NOW !! .....but the TV industry shakeup will see those numbers reduce .....it's like a fat cat presently

Maybe he could do the job via Zoom or monthly FIFO.
Weekly tweets perhaps.

can we stop this 'wont be murphy' stuff. I am very happy to take your money on a wager that ANB replaces Murphy in round one assuming no injuries to small forwards to start the year.
Same as the below I will admit when I am wrong
PS didnt you also say Curtin wouldnt play any of the last 3 AFL games and instead be playing SANFL?
And I coughed up and admitted I got it wrong

Good points, I would add that whilst the club thinks we are done with the draft, what is becoming obvious is that we aren't, because the list isn't good enough, and many on here realise that even if the club doesn't
Yes. When Silvers said ' we are going hard at trades ' he still thought we were playing finals

Its now obvious we could be another year away and close to a mini rebuild

Lets analyse the Buckley as DoC role

Why would Buckley shift into the next phase of his career this early?

Why would he shift/family/lovers etc just to be DoC

If he is moving he is moving to be a coach. If he does the DoC role he would be undermining Nicks to get Nicks sacked - and would we want someone who does that?

If he is moving he is moving to be a coach. If he does the DoC role he would be undermining Nicks to get Nicks sacked - and would we want someone who does that?
I reckon if Bucks goes back to clubland, it will be to be the coach proper. He wants to be on the podium when his team wins a flag, not in the box clapping along.

Our Club is f**ked.

Imagine if they announced Buckley as the new coach, then throw in ANB, Cumming, Luko and Draper into that team.

Supporters will be lining up to be members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kelly one of least switched on people i have ever spoken to in my life and it worries me that they cant see it. does he microdose or is he naturally comatosed? what is his background before GM of sanfl? nice bloke that supports nix no matter what. zero excellence

Microdosing makes you more switched on

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back