Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 8, last 2nd July)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 113 90.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be some pretty good money off the record to leave a million on the table.
Million minus what he thinks he can still earn in the 1st year following that deal.

50k a year less (plus 1 year less security), staying at a good club he is settled at seems a pretty good decision for mine I think regardless of any external sweeteners that may or may not exist

Million minus what he thinks he can still earn in the 1st year following that deal.

50k a year less (plus 1 year less security), staying at a good club he is settled at seems a pretty good decision for mine I think regardless of any external sweeteners that may or may not exist
I don't think he will get $1million in that last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 years is a long time
Yes I know, which is why I think it will be heavily back loaded contract.

Think of the number of Cats over 30 currently in 2024, its likely all of them will be gone by then, they will have room in their salary cap to accommodate Stengle.

I live in Geelong and have heard plenty of different sources tell me about players getting discounted property deals.
It's actually quite amazing they've gotten away with it.
Didnt a player try and sue the club because a land deal didnt pan out and then got in trouble themselves when the Tax Office stepped in?

Wonder if it's worth enquiring about Peter Ladhams? The move to Sydney hasn't worked, McLean is holding down that ruck Forward role well now.

Hell no, soft as butter. Don’t want to be like port. I only want the club to trade for good players. If that’s not possible, go to draft.
Don’t ever want to be Port, they trade in Ratag and Zerk, both are average to shit and they end up wasting draft capital for what!!
Unfortunately we have a lot of holes in our team, go back to draft for another year or 2 unless a good player comes. Simple as that

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hell no, soft as butter. Don’t want to be like port. I only want the club to trade for good players. If that’s not possible, go to draft.
Don’t ever want to be Port, they trade in Ratag and Zerk, both are average to shit and they end up wasting draft capital for what!!
Unfortunately we have a lot of holes in our team, go back to draft for another year or 2 unless a good player comes. Simple as that

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He's also a bit of a flog

Back