Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 11, last 22nd July)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 121 87.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like both too but if I had only one choice I wouldn't hesitate to take Dodson...not for one millisecond.

While I agree - we are fully wedded to Welsh, including having him play for us this year, so we know that’s locked unless a ridiculously early bid comes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes... similar to Gollant.

At the end of the day, he'd be our only forward taller than your average pygmy, other than Fog & TT.

Tyler doesn't turn 18 until the 15th of August. The probability is high he will have another growth period.

He's 191 cm now. Hope he can get to 195+

Tyler doesn't turn 18 until the 15th of August. The probability is high he will have another growth period.

He's 191 cm now. Hope he can get to 195+
Who cares about 4cm, Welsh plays tall since he launch at the ball and crash the pack for marks like a 195cm KPF but is a lot agile and quick than 195cm KPF at ground level.

Different styles and builds, but both are 3rd tall forwards.
Glaringly different game styles and builds. One is a deadset aerialist as a forward, the other a super fast leading forward hence the Jake Stringer comparison...Welsh has speed and grunt that Gollant could only dream about.

Berry to Collingwood New
Punter on SEN tonight dropped a rumour that Sam Berry is off to Collingwood.
Would normally not give any cred but is the same punter who said Laird had a scan last year which he denied.
Then had to go on radio and apologise to him for lying.

I view Dodson as being like 75/25 llikely to choose Basketball versus Football. What do others think?

Still, if he does nominate footy, he'd def be worth looking at / getting in.
If he chooses basketball we should do a dodgy deal like the pies did with their college basketball kid, so we can cat B him if it doesn’t work out

Glaringly different game styles and builds. One is a deadset aerialist as a forward, the other a super fast leading forward hence the Jake Stringer comparison...Welsh has speed and grunt that Gollant could only dream about.
You’ve missed his point, he’s not comparing their style just that they are both 3rd talls.

Punter on SEN tonight dropped a rumour that Sam Berry is off to Collingwood.
Would normally not give any cred but is the same punter who said Laird had a scan last year which he denied.
Then had to go on radio and apologise to him for lying.

Interesting. If we get a second round pick that we could use as part of a ploy to get a second first-round pick this year, I'd consider it.

... and both are 3rd tall forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure if posted yet but smith is definitely going again next year, was asked on blight and wildys show tonight…so obviously he has met the extension triggers….massive sigh…
Make him captain of the sanfl then.

Apparently he offers them good leadership.

We have to be the least professional club in the league.
Think more of case that we have poor operators in most key roles & they don't even know why the club is mediocre.

Who at AFC has had a successful background in their current role?

Interesting. If we get a second round pick that we could use as part of a ploy to get a second first-round pick this year, I'd consider it.
Bundle him and Keane for a future 1st plus this years 26

We have to be the least professional club in the league.

For keeping one of our 4 guys that have played more than 150 games? Like Sydney have 12 play every week - we have 4 on our list with Sloane departure
Shouldn’t be guaranteed a game but not surprising we have kept him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Clearly Nicks was talking about his own future which will have the same duration as Smith and end mid next year, Smith will retire and Nicks will get the boot.
Wagmi We Trust GIF by MonkexNFT

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 11, last 22nd July)

Back