News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely someone at the club has done their homework on this...
You would bloody hope so, otherwise it’s amateur hour down at Moorabbin and we were supposedly past that era.

Surely someone at the club has done their homework on this...
I’m sure they have but either way we don’t have the power to match. Just have to cop whatever comes.

**** it. Offer him 900. We have the cash.
Our war chest is reserved for one man only.
200.gif

What do you think will happen?
Not sure.
But they certainly took note of the backlash on social media and the people that wrote into the club about pursuing TT.

I reckon they’ll lose members. We’re all tired of trying to push sh*t uphill in this competition while other clubs get handouts.

A top 5 pick for McKay, and Frawley - imagine that.

Bassat has been strong so far regarding the inequities of the NGAs and F/S, hopefully is not reticent about adding his 2c worth over this.

TPP increase next season
Yep I mentioned that in another post. Which means we could be offering him more because payments are going to go up anyway. That shouldn’t affect compo end of this season though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We offer him 900K, who's to say he wont go to Hawks anyway for $850K and leave us screwed.
Well then there’s nothing we could have done, but at least we tried.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us get screwed over on the Battle compo, with a pick late 20's early 30's i.e. where we drafted him, by golly I'd be furious, I'd hope the Club would sue the AFL, sue anyone for ****s sake, we develop the guy for what, 8 years, then the Hawks offer him close to a milly a year over more than half a decade and they toss us the same pick we originally used for him? GAGF!

Lots of water to go under the bridge. Negotiations probably havnt even started because he hasn’t chosen where he is going. It’s probably an initial offer and will be upped when we do the same.

One game to go and you don’t think he knows where he’s going? There would be a contract that he’s already verbally agreed on.

One game to go and you don’t think he knows where he’s going? There would be a contract that he’s already verbally agreed on.
I’m sure he has I’m just saying he hasn’t come out officially yet. He might of behind closed doors. I doubt the finer detail have been agreed to. There would be room to move in it still otherwise his manager wouldn’t be doing his job right

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back