List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhh thank you, it was annoying the hell out of me.

Is he on here these days? what about Stinger, pretty sure he ended up getting banned from Saintsational, I know I tried my hardest to get it done while I was a mod there. He ended up becoming a bit more bearable towards the end of my time there and it was ultimately P66 that drove me off the site to here... and then the funniest thing happened
I knew barks really well about 20 years ago, about 2006/7 he disappeared down to Tassie and was never heard of again.
I reckon stinger is Captain Risky.

All the best at the Pies Tim. Unfortunately our list management over the years has let you down and we are not ready to challenge and need list spots. You have been huge for our club in some tough times where you turned up every week. Will follow your career over at the Pies!
Will always be a Saint to me, we were very lucky to have him at our club in some very ordinary years

B4E. Todger tugging, roger rubbing, pole smoking etc etc. Saintsational in those days was the Wild West of footy forums.
Cheese-eating surrender monkeys who wouldn't get the drill with a brass band up 'em! The squares are all rooted !!

haha

Would garcia have come on so quickly if macrae was playing this year? Phillipou? We're likely going to have an additional 2/3 talented young mids come R1 next year, if they're up to it they should get games ala wilson/pou/garcia

We've been rebuilding for over a decade and half our bnf top 10 are about to hit 30.

This is not the time to be worrying about how many starting midfield spots we have for 18-20 year olds.

If garcia pou etc are good enough to push past the likes of dow/clark/jones- then they will get a chance, regardless of macrae coming in.

Rolling out the red carpet for senior games to kids didn't exactly work out great for someone like billings.

Just because kids like garcia etc may have to play vfl- doesnt mean their development is being stunted.
In fact- can be the opposite.

Just look at how much pou improved after a long stint in the VFL this year

Stinger is still on there, but under a different nic.....or two........

Believe it or not I know P66 in real life and he's actually a good bloke, very different to his persona online!
Haha, never thought he was a bad bloke or anything, just a pain. It didn't help that we all got sucked in by him and would get stuck in never ending back and forths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have the second most points after Richmond. They have 8839 BEFORE the Rioli trade, we have half that in 4442.
Congratulations Richmond, win 3 flags in 4 years, fall off a cliff, but dont do a North and gut their list and ask for handouts, sell their capital and get in a huge bucketload of kids.

Will it work? Who knows but they have given themselves the best chance with Tassie coming in.

We've been rebuilding for over a decade and half our bnf top 10 are about to hit 30.

This is not the time to be worrying about how many starting midfield spots we have for 18-20 year olds.

If garcia pou etc are good enough to push past the likes of dow/clark/jones- then they will get a chance, regardless of macrae coming in.

Rolling out the red carpet for senior games to kids didn't exactly work out great for someone like billings.

Just because kids like garcia etc may have to play vfl- doesnt mean their development is being stunted.
In fact- can be the opposite.

Just look at how much pou improved after a long stint in the VFL this year
that's why my post was qualified with "anything over pick 47", it's a nuanced discussion and not black and white. Yes pou went back to sandy, yes you can definitely still develop in the 2s, yes pou probably developed faster with his 2023 senior games. Macrae would be great, but I'd prefer to snag hannaford over 3 years of macrae before sending him to the glue factory

Stinger is still on there, but under a different nic.....or two........

Believe it or not I know P66 in real life and he's actually a good bloke, very different to his persona online!
P66 lost his mind on SS over the Hickey v Longer debates. One of the funniest reads I've had on a footy forum

We have the second most points after Richmond. They have 8839 BEFORE the Rioli trade, we have half that in 4442.
Congratulations Richmond, win 3 flags in 4 years, fall off a cliff, but dont do a North and gut their list and ask for handouts, sell their capital and get in a huge bucketload of kids.

Will it work? Who knows but they have given themselves the best chance with Tassie coming in.
whoever's responsible for their picks this year will be shitting themselves, **** it up and they'll be blamed for the next decade, get it right and they're the architect of the next flag

P66 lost his mind on SS over the Hickey v Longer debates. One of the funniest reads I've had on a footy forum
Let his mates post on SS one night when he was pissed and abused BackFromUSA. It was taa taa from SS and came here.
Dont know who he abused here but got perma banned as well.

Can still be found on Saints Facebook pages.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back