List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

As predicted Sam Power the absolute campaigner held out for Pick 45 instead of 47 record levels of ego

Who knew a club would top setting fire to a dwarf.
It does remind me of when Geelong were apparently “hysterical” Thor dressing up as Ricky Nixon and a schoolgirl… 😏

Not at all it’s a bit of fun, never been to a themed party before?

Obviously they’ve crossed a line and will face the consequences for it. Doesn’t mean we should ban everything
Not in that way and nether the cross dressing mason cox found so strange. Hey I’m an old boomer but it wasn’t something you did with your mates in my day.

It’s the offensive stuff that’s got them in trouble and that has shined a light on now bloody stupid the whole thing is. Club should book a venue, pub brewery, sports bar whatever, keep an eye on them. Then wrap it up and let the scatter until preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought that dwarf burning was the worst that could be done and afl didn't do anything. Blow up dolls?? Jeepers
I don't think it's the issue that a blow up doll was present.

It's more the fact that it was representing an alleged rape victim alongside someone hilariously pretending to be the offender.

You don't see how that could be a problem with a group of young footballers?

As predicted Sam Power the absolute campaigner held out for Pick 45 instead of 47 record levels of ego
Didn’t he already say no to that last week? If so, how the **** is that a win for him?!

I don't think it's the issue that a blow up doll was present.

It's more the fact that it was representing an alleged rape victim alongside someone hilariously pretending to be the offender.

You don't see how that could be a problem with a group of young footballers?
Sorry, I did not know. Someone just mentioned a doll earlier. I did not know of context at all. Never read the detail.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back