List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

If we managed to get pick 2 from North and Richmond offered us pick 6 and 18 for it - would you take it?

End up with 6, 7 & 18.......
Would absolutely love that

Three way deal

Saints lose 8 and F1
Saints gain 6 & 18 and F2

Richmond lose 6 & 18
Richmond Gain 2

North lose 2 and F2
North Gain 8 & F1

Dont think North do that.

Would absolutely love that

Three way deal

Saints lose 8 and F1
Saints gain 6 & 18 and F2

Richmond lose 6 & 18
Richmond Gain 2

North lose 2 and F2
North Gain 8 & F1

Dont think North do that.
Was actually thinking of it as two stand-alone deals run by us. Make a deal that is acceptable to North, then we hold the P2 that Richmond want! Makes it a better chance for us to extract maximum value for it in a second deal, and we win either way - if Richmond won't pony up 6 and something decent for pick 2 then we go to the draft with pick 2 and 7 !!

An F1 to go up a few spots worries me.
It's not just to go up a few spots, it puts us in the window to grab two of the top rated mids in this draft and then gives a late F1 pick as well!!

Or if we can get P2 from North, we just go in with 2 and 7. It's highly likely on draft night that we could get a lucrative offer for 7 under those circumstances!!

It's not just to go up a few spots, it puts us in the window to grab two of the top rated mids in this draft and then gives a late F1 pick as well!!

Or if we can get P2 from North, we just go in with 2 and 7. It's highly likely on draft night that we could get a lucrative offer for 7 under those circumstances!!
The mids in this draft seem very even. The rankings have fluctuated throughout the year. I'd rather just hold what we have and see who falls, look what happened with Pou.

Max Knobel (son of Saints superstar Trent) just delisted by Freo...
This is one I can get behind

I really liked this kid in his draft year - raw 206cm ruckman with a ton of upside. Great size and can play forward, which is really appealing considering the lack of versatile rucks in this year's player movement period

Also means we are less inclined to draft Alex Dodson and go for a key defender or another need

Draft profile:

Stats from the WAFL and WAFL reserves look promising and Dockers fans seem upset that the club is risking losing him

Him and Heath would be good backup for Row as young options, rather than going the safe route with a mature-aged ruck and not having much upside
1729836486113.png

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back