AFL 2017 - R22 - Adelaide Crows v Sydney Swans 19:20 ACST - Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You are a fool I am a Victorian who couldn't give two shits about either team, I don't even do tipping to care for the result.

Blind Freddie can see the umpires have kept Adelaide in it with some really bad decisions, wake up to yourself and stop being influenced by personal feelings.
I don't think the GWS fan is gonna have personal feelings about this game.

Seems like every Swans game we get creamed by the umps.

So Sydney never ever ever ever get weird decisions in their favour right? :rolleyes:

Why don't you complain about those?

Woulda thought you would be more entertained by the players then watching the umpires....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The free kick count should look even worse than it does with all the throwing and lack of holding the ball calls on Sydney. Though they deserved another 3 or so themselves. Adelaide unlucky not to get another 10. Interesting second half coming up, felt like both teams blew their wad in 1st half, Adelaide should score more as the game opens up you think.

It's been pathetically biased towards Adelaide ever since Sydney jumped out to a lead, free kicks 14-5 in Adelaide's favour says it all.
Really? Next thing you'll tell me that the Bulldogs get a ride from the umpires and Joel Selwood plays for head high free kicks.

So Sydney never ever ever ever get weird decisions in their favour right? :rolleyes:

Why don't you complain about those?

Woulda thought you would be more entertained by the players then watching the umpires....
We consistently lose the free kick differential and we are not a dirty side. So what is that?

Umps trying to keep it close it seems. Be nice if they just put the whistle away in the 3rd and went to finals umpiring mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R22 - Adelaide Crows v Sydney Swans 19:20 ACST - Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back