AFL 2017 - R8 - Adelaide v Melbourne - 19:10 ACST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on the boys. Two losses on the trot for crows. 3 for cats? Tables turning up a bit.

Crows supporters, what happened tonight? Thoughts?

Pressure. Smacked in midfield. Simple as that. I was there. Oh and our skills have gone to shit. Oh and we were seriously missing McGovern and Lever. But apart from that, not much.

Only turns up when the crows are dominating. Heat goes on and he goes bye bye.

That is why he is known as 'Junk Time'.

Does go missing in the big games, especially finals.

Kicks tons of goals late in games when team already dominating.

Does not lead with early goals when team need leadership.

Certain teams and players rely far too much on umpires and downhill skiing. We cracked on and just played footy, the Crows players would stop and whinge to the umpire for a free. It's funny how a few early wins in the season makes a team believe they are entitled to a free run.

This is just absolute rubbish. Being there, I heard Melbourne supporters for much of the game saying adelaide were actually smashed by the umpires. Which we were. But that's not why we lost the game. Melbourne just too good. Learn to win with some humility FFS.

This is the upset of the year for me easily. I wasn't that surprised at last week in Tassie but was certain the Crows would hit back hard at home. Still not too carried away, they remain on top of the table after two losses but now the pressure builds a little.

Well done to the Demons to take the points from the Crows at home, we couldn't get close and most sides wont. Will be watching to see if they are ready to produce that quality if football regularly and no reason why they cant. They remind me of us in 2015 a little though heaps of talent and capable of stunning footy but inconsistent. To take that analogy a bit further they've coped with the loss of Gawn better than we did Mummy that year so far.
Great to see Tommy Bugg going well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certain teams and players rely far too much on umpires and downhill skiing. We cracked on and just played footy, the Crows players would stop and whinge to the umpire for a free. It's funny how a few early wins in the season makes a team believe they are entitled to a free run.

You're a dick head mate
Having a Crack at betts is just trolling, small forward doesn't dominate a game when the opposition floods and clogs the 50. Strike me down with a feather
Adelaides lack of inside midfield is their problem not the shit you made up

Last edited:
Betts is pretty much the best small forward in the comp since moving there. I get you're happy we won, but this is just moronic dribble.

That is why he is known as 'Junk Time'.

Does go missing in the big games, especially finals.

Kicks tons of goals late in games when team already dominating.

Does not lead with early goals when team need leadership.
He's kicked 5 in flogging in the last two weeks.

Kicked 9 across two finals last year

Probably just admit you're pissy he left and still hold a grudge

Crows overrated big time!!

It was always going to be the case.

The Dees v North match next week takes on an interesting perspective as far as form line is concerned.

You're a dick head mate
Having a Crack at betts is just trolling, small forward doesn't dominate a game when the opposition floods and clogs the 50. Strike me down with a feather
Adelaides lack of inside midfield is their problem not the shit you made up
Strike me down with a feather. Elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R8 - Adelaide v Melbourne - 19:10 ACST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back