AFL 2017 - R8 - Adelaide v Melbourne - 19:10 ACST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

A pig for the contest. Give the kid 800k for 4 years next contract.
Yeah if I were part of the Melbourne FC I'd be doing whatever I possibly could to lock him away for as long as possible, whatever it takes. Kid's a beast.

Never been one to dwell on hindsight, but I'd be staggered if St Kida's choice to draft McCartin over Petracca doesn't turn out to be a blunder. I know good key forwards don't grow on trees but neither do mids with such raw, brute strength and appetite for the contest. Will be one of the top few players of his generation IMO.

Haven't seen it mentioned but I thought Weideman was very good, he didn't get on the scoreboard but he tried to crash packs and laid 5 very aggressive tackles.

His efforts were excellent and was able to contribute in another way while be unable to get on the scoreboard.

Melbourne have a bees d**k chance of winning this. Adelaide will win regardless of whether it is a smashing or not. Will put my left nut for sale on the black market if Melbourne somehow pull a win out of their a**. Adelaide by 41.
This one been bumped yet? :)
Link please.
Well shit that was a horrible bet. Bloody happy with the win though was a terrific surprise. A deals a deal though. My left nut is up for sale, here it is.
image.jpeg

Haven't seen it mentioned but I thought Weideman was very good, he didn't get on the scoreboard but he tried to crash packs and laid 5 very aggressive tackles.

His efforts were excellent and was able to contribute in another way while be unable to get on the scoreboard.
He will fill out. He is going to get manhandled for a while but he will get there.

Good post.

There's an ease the way he moves through traffic. It's not quite slow motion, but you just know he won't get taken down. And he makes good decisions.

It's a slow burn, but he's building.

Extremely strong through the legs and hips so can win the ball and break free into space to set up a teammate or use the ball himself. Keeps his feet, is hard to move with his low centre of gravity and has a high footy IQ. He's been great this year getting better every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weeds tackling was fantastic, tackled with real intent. If he can keep that up he'll keep playing 1s

AFL 2017 - R8 - Adelaide v Melbourne - 19:10 ACST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back