Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 15: Essendon v Greater Western Sydney, 7:20pm AEST Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Essendon < 10 pts

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Essendon 10 - 30 pts

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Essendon > 30 pts

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Greater Western Sydney < 10 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greater Western Sydney 10 - 30 pts

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Greater Western Sydney > 30 pts

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Exaggeration. Nonsensical, charity free and goal to Baguley in the last quarter got you back into the game on Anzac Day. As for their fans behaviour, little wonder that they are the most despised supporters in the AFL.
Too young for Vic Park.

Yeah because a finger nail touched from inconclusive blurry evidence is the same thing as Rampe climbing the post while Pears is trying to kick at goal. Sure.
Yean one was common sense. Other was the incorrect decision.

Doesn't this happen every week for West Coast, Sydney etc? Why the outrage from last nights game then? A lot of the frees paid were sloppy high tackles and holding the ball decisions. Yes, Essendon had the rub of the green after quarter time. But the free kicks were there. The issue was the consistency from the umpires, they weren't paid both ways.

Sydney? No

Worst free kick differential over the past decade

WC has the best

Yep. Common sense to pay the goal last night. Good to see you agree you were gifted the win against us.
Someone with a lack of common sense would believe that, yes.

Sydney? No

Worst free kick differential over the past decade

WC has the best
With our free kick count differential over the last decade, apparently we're gifted wins when we get an even count.

Coming 3rd at the moment. How's Freo?
With your list and the concessions you have had over the years, sorry but GWS should’ve been closer to a flag then anyone. Prelims finals is all you got to show for it. Richmond and Western Bulldogs eclipsed Gws. Are you really okay with that? Cameron can’t seem to win the key games, get the talented squad playing the brand that should’ve won a premiership by now.
Freo going alright. Huge list turnover and win this week only 1 game behind Giants.

They actually ignored a rule to let you win. That you could think anything else is a comical denial of reality. Still, some of us move on and some of us hang around in game day threads not even involving their club sooking about umpires. :$
Too much Cola in his bourbon.

They actually ignored a rule to let you win. That you could think anything else is a comical denial of reality. Still, some of us move on and some of us hang around in game day threads not even involving their club sooking about umpires. :$
I'm just responding to Essendon fans with a victim complex, like yourself.

Apparently 29-14 FK count makes up for a 21-21 FK count.

I notice you haven't commented on the Rampe HTB call when he didn't play on which led to an Essendon goal. Funny that. :think:

You also ignore the fact that umpires ignore the rules all the time. Nowhere in the laws of the game does it say players should receive a warning when they're over the mark. I suppose you think those should all be 50s.
Too much Cola in his bourbon.
Epic insult. You really got me there. Something something WADA.

I notice you haven't commented on the Rampe HTB call when he didn't play on which led to an Essendon goal. Funny that. :think:

You also ignore the fact that umpires ignore the rules all the time. Nowhere in the laws of the game does it say players should receive a warning when they're over the mark. I suppose you think those should all be 50s.

Stop projecting your victim complex onto others. You're embarrassing yourself more with each mash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ! At our lowest ebb and still put more money into "clubs" like sydney

Stop projecting your victim complex onto others. You're embarrassing yourself more with each mash.
I don't have to play the victim. We beat you fair and square. :$

With your list and the concessions you have had over the years, sorry but GWS should’ve been closer to a flag then anyone. Prelims finals is all you got to show for it. Richmond and Western Bulldogs eclipsed Gws. Are you really okay with that? Cameron can’t seem to win the key games, get the talented squad playing the brand that should’ve won a premiership by now.
Freo going alright. Huge list turnover and win this week only 1 game behind Giants.
Spoken by someone who believes the fishbowl.

Lol You were simply lucky the AFL can never admit any fault. Tick tick tick..
How does that make us any more or less lucky? We won regardless.

Using common sense and not gifting a side a charity victory isn't a mistake anyway.

How does that make us any more or less lucky? We won regardless.

Using common sense and not gifting a side a charity victory isn't a mistake anyway.
You would have lost if the umpires had paid a free kick as the rules clearly state should have happened.

Anyway I don't even care anymore yet here you are trying to argue with me in an unrelated match thread even though you got the points. :drunk:

Yean one was common sense. Other was the incorrect decision.

Common sense? So you're telling me if it happened again a free kick would not be awarded? You absolutely know it would.

Common sense vs paying the rule as it's written. I know which makes more sense. Truth is that the umpire didn't have the balls to pay it. Simple as that. A guy climbed the post when a player was lining up from 50 to take his kick. You don't think that had the potential to put him off?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 15: Essendon v Greater Western Sydney, 7:20pm AEST Marvel Stadium

Back